Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Eibach prokit vs. Edelbrock prokit

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 03:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach prokit vs. Edelbrock prokit

What is the difference between the Eibach prokit and the Edelbrock prokit?
The Edelbrock springs are made by Eibach but does not give spring rates or the amount of the drop. If anyone knows them or has any experience with them please post up.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Not custom springs. Same as Pro-kits.... the only catch is, which Pro-kits are they? And frankly, they cost more from Edelbrock usually.

There are so many springs out there, maybe another one would suit your use better. I know I got so fed up with springs that were close to what I needed, but not just right that I had my own 1.25" lowering springs made up to my own specs and managed to save about 13 pounds per set vs. most other too.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 01-29-2007, 01:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sam, what do you think of the edelbrock shocks themselves? If they are crap could you point me in the right direction. My stock shocks are shot so I am going to replace them and I might as well lower it while I am there. But there are so many damn springs out there I have no idea what I want. I have narrowed it down to hotchkis, eibach, edelbrock, and yours. Could I get the specs on your springs.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Ok, happy to help. The spring info is out and about, but I'd be happy to give you more details. Though considering you'd like that info and we need to discuss shocks, I have to ask you to call me @ 814-849-3450. I can't give any kind of detailed answers or even really make a good recommendation without speaking to you--unless you'd like me to guess.

Again, Edelbrock *ARE* Eibach, nothing different. I sell all of the springs you mention, and while a sale is a sale, it's more important to me to make sure you get a proper setup because happy people return as customers.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Quick Reply: Eibach prokit vs. Edelbrock prokit