Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Struts Parts??

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Struts Parts??

I was wondering where is a good place to buy strut mounts, I am planning on going with the Bilsteins and pro-kit springs, I guess I'll also need a spring seat as well. I am not using the factory ones due to the mileage on them, any help appreciated!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

I have some mounts in stock, as well as some old spring perches.... but you'd still need to get the plastic indexing ring that goes on the perch, between the perch and the spring itself. Also, Hd's aren't really the ideal shock for lowering springs, but if that's what you want, we do sell Eibach and Bilstein's too.

In short I can get you most of the thing you need, just not the indexing rings, probably a dealer item.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 03-13-2007, 09:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just wanted to point out that the 4th gen cars do not use struts. Please don't call them that as it confuses people. We have kind of a factory coilover design with dual A arms. Thank you.