Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR Swaybars???

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR Swaybars???

I plan on purchasing BMR STB, Boxed Control Arms' Adj Panard Bar and Relocation Brackets they seem to be such great value for money.However I have not really seen any comments on their swaybars has anybody had any experiance with them or any comments or suggestions?
Old 06-04-2003, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: BMR Swaybars???

Some think the BMR sway bars are on the heavy side, I helped a friend install his front and rear BMR sway bars and he's very pleased with the results. Good luck with your choice.

Al
Old 06-04-2003, 08:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am very please with mine, but as Al states they are a tad on the heavy side since they are solid construction. Fit and finish is top notch!
Old 06-04-2003, 08:47 PM
Launching!

I have a set of BMR swaybars on order myself. I went for a ride in one of the local speed shop owners cars, who has them installed, and it corners totally flat. There was no roll at all on hard corners. The only thing is that his car also had some other suspension parts and good tires.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:04 AM
TECH Junkie

I also installed BMR sway bars along with a bunch of other BMR stuff and the car will slide before it rolls, it made a big difference, until now I had not though of them as being heavy but I guess they are the more I think of how hard it was tightening those bolts while holding it in place.