Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

DMS vendor?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default DMS vendor?

I am trying to find a vendor who sells thie Springs. Anyone know where I can get them from?
DMS site gave me a Florida vendor but when I contacted them, they no longer sell the springs.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think you can get them anymore unless its off of someone that already had them, or a vendor just has some laying around.

That being said, I was looking at those myself and decided to go another route. The guy in this for sale thread has some with about 5K miles on them that he is willing to sell b/c he went to a drag setup. He still had them as of yesterday.

Click

Good Luck.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002BLKWS6
I don't think you can get them anymore unless its off of someone that already had them, or a vendor just has some laying around.

That being said, I was looking at those myself and decided to go another route. The guy in this for sale thread has some with about 5K miles on them that he is willing to sell b/c he went to a drag setup. He still had them as of yesterday.

Click

Good Luck.
I will check with the seller and yes I checked around and they no longer make them for our cars.