Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

g2 and 12 bolt

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default g2 and 12 bolt

i have decided im going to use all g2 sus. parts from lgm,what all will i need to mod or get to make them work with a moser 12 bolt?as far as the torque arm,control arms and brackets,swaybars,and panhard rod.also i will be using their springs and revalved bilsteins
Old 08-09-2003, 05:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: g2 and 12 bolt

Good choice on the G2 parts - I'll keep quiet on the choice of rearends...

I'm using a Strange 12-bolt (hint, hint ) along with G2 TA and LCA's. You will definitely have to do some grinding on the torque arm to get it to fit on a 12-bolt. This is the case with most every aftermarket torque arm I've seen except maybe the Edelbrock. Its a small price to pay, though, for a great part. I can email you some pics of mine if you're interested. LCA's and PHR should be a straight bolt-in. You'll probably have to do some modification to the rear swaybar attachments no matter which bar you use. Spohn and SLP both make a kit for attachment of the rear bar or you can get a pair of 3" muffler clamps and work with those. Everything else should be straightforward.
Old 08-09-2003, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what about the brackets and yes please email the pics.bryan_caudell_1@hotmail.com
Old 08-09-2003, 08:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its my understanding that many relocation brackets will not work with the Moser 12-bolt, but I can't confirm. The Strange will accept all standard relocation brackets. I'd give Lou or Louis a call and see what they know about their relocation brackets on a Moser. Also, sent you pic.