Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Spring Advice Please

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Spring Advice Please

So I am looking to change out the springs on my 01 SS and am looking at my options. I currently have bilsteins shicks/struts and slp springs.

I had hotchkis 1" drop springs with bilsteins on my 02 SS and really liked them. However, I would like to go with more of a drop without sacraficing performance if possible. The front sat too high for my liking with the hotchkis.

I like the look of the sportlines but know how horrible the quality of that spring is and have ruled those out. I like everything I hear about the strano's but they sit too high for me...

I am currently looking at the DMS springs but have not heard about much feedback in regards to them. Anyone have any advice or recommendations? I have looked at numerous pics of different springs but want to get some advice from those who have run similar setups and their experience...

Although this isn't my dd, I drive the car quite often. It will see the drag track a few times a year and I don't have any desire to do any road racing.

Thanks guys.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:20 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Faded, we can offer you a spring for your car that will give you the drop that you need and retain good ride quality. Here's a pic of a ta with our springs installed. We have them in stock and can ship same day as your order. Our springs will lower your car 1 1/4". Give me a call if you have any questions.

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F-bodySuspension.htm

(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Quick Reply: Spring Advice Please