Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Voting for the competition

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 02:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^I totally hear ya Kevin! Here's a question......are any Moderators gonna jump in and handle this???

-Justin
Old 07-17-2008, 05:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I agree 100000000000000000000000000000%

oh well... it was a fun thing to do anyways

BLCKFLY yours looks REALLY good... good thing for us it wasn't within the timeline
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by TooFastT/A
I hope all of you know that BLACKFLY is NOT Entered into this contest!!

Sorry bud, but your too late....as this thread opened, all those whom posted on the previous thread, are the ones on the list and ONLY those people are the ones getting their submissions judged!

Your entry doesn't exist nor do the votes for BLACKFLY.....and will NOT be counted!
Oh. It it exsists allright.

I know it doesnt count. No problem. Maybe Edelbrock could throw me a thumbs up. Not trying to spoil the fun at all.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:45 AM
TECH Resident

I hear ya, but it is the way it is, and its a matter of how many friends you have on here....
agreed.. And if a lesser quality graphic is chosen because of it, then this was pretty pointless..
Old 07-17-2008, 09:58 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

-Soul TKR entry 1
-Dimitri- entry 5
-Camaro Ryder KV entry 3
-Black98Z28 entry 1
-TooFastT/A entry 4
Old 07-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Edelbrock

Hey guys,

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things:
1. We made the photos links, purely to fit them on one page!
2. We chose not to judge them, purely because we wanted to get you guys/gals thoughts and opinions.
3. The entries have been removed that were ineligible, as have the votes.
4. The entries have just been listed in order of entry

Again, good luck!
The Edelbrock team
Old 07-17-2008, 10:49 AM
8 second mod

Zangle entry1.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Current Talley As of Post #46
Soul TKR 8
ZANGEL 9
whatsgrip? 5
Dimitri 10
Camaro Ryder Kv 12
Too Fast 8
BlackZ28 3
Paul 2
Gto Jimmy 9

Last edited by Camaro Ryder KV; 07-17-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

1. ZAngel - Entry 1
2. Soul TKR - Entry 1
Old 07-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Teching In

GTO JIMMY entry 1
Old 07-17-2008, 02:25 PM
TECH Resident

Soul TKR entry 1
Old 07-17-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

5 entries guys, not just 1
Old 07-17-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Regular

Fixed mine to reflect a total of 5 entries.

-Justin
Old 07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I nominate...

TooFastT/A entry 8
TooFastT/A entry 5
TooFastT/A entry 7
Soul TKR entry 1
Zangel entry 1
Old 07-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Banned

Did you even take the time to read the rules??

Gee, I wonder whats going on with these postings???

I Vote for that this thread be pulled and then started again with a different format!

Wow, you've got people making up different profiles just to get the votes to win......
Wow I really hope you aren't trying to say I am making profile's to win this. If so you are not too bright. And if you think im having other people make different profiles either then that is ignorant too.

I entered my pictures just in good fun, im sorry if the GTO community is voting for the one GTO entry. Would it make you happy if my entry was pulled since you are making such a big deal? I mean all you have done this entire thread is bitched about how people have voted. I was just trying to have fun with it, if I was to win the shocks I would just give them to who I think made the best and most creative picture anyways. They wont work on my setup anyway.

And my votes are for:
WhatsGrip?
BlackZ28
Paul

Last edited by GTO JIMMY; 07-17-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Regular

No, what I am saying is that what it looks like to not only myself, but other people as well, that it is a little odd that a bunch of people with like 3 posts or a few more are magically appearing in this thread, voting on your entries.

IMO, your an arrogant *** whom is attempting to win a contest in which you never really cared about or even tried to do a decent job on your pics! Also, IMO, your entries are so half-assed, that my 2 year old nephew could do a better job then you...without even trying.

So, take my post above however you want to take it!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

No, what I am saying is that what it looks like to not only myself, but other people as well, that it is a little odd that a bunch of people with like 3 posts or a few more are magically appearing in this thread, voting on your entries.

IMO, your an arrogant *** whom is attempting to win a contest in which you never really cared about or even tried to do a decent job on your pics! Also, IMO, your entries are so half-assed, that my 2 year old nephew could do a better job then you...without even trying.

Dude why are you getting all pissed off at everyone. Chill out man! You’ve called out 2 people already, and neither of them did anything. Blackfly isn't being considered, and GTOJimmy isn't so obsessed about this contest that hes making people vote for him. Your being paranoid.

"your entries are so half-assed, that my 2 year old nephew could do a better job then you...without even trying"

Quotes like that are just like painting "I’m an immature *******" on your forehead... which your 2 year old nephew would also be able to do.

Just remember, Its just a little contest on the internet. Take a deep breath.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned

That is too funny that you call me an arrogant *** while you make a post such as the one you just did. You need to grow up really. Are you sure you are 30 years old because im only 23 and I wont stoop down to your level, maybe the military has done me a little bit of good.
Take HPJunky98's advice, take a deep breath it will all be ok.
Im sorry that I dont have the time to make some awesome photoshopped picture to enter and that I just tried to bring a little bit of humor to it all. I guess im just some arrogant *** jerk who tried to bring a smile to a few people's faces.

Oh and one thing, if my photo's are so terrible why do I have one vote more than yours lol?

Last edited by GTO JIMMY; 07-17-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:31 PM
TECH Regular

I'm trying not to be a jerk, and trust me, I'm not "paranoid" about anything! I just want this to be a fair contest. I saw this as an opportunity to get some free shocks, unlike some people that have the $$ to buy Konis or whatever, and not take this seriously and make light of those whom entered this contest to win and make serious entries!

GTOJimmy, that is good you in the military, and that is swell that maybe that has done you some good! I understand that you wanted to bring "humor" to this, but there is other places you can post your "humor", not in a contest with a reputable company. That makes LS1Tech look like a bunch of comedians and don't take Edelbrock seriously!

If you didn't have the time to post up a good picture....why even try at all....then come on to this thread and continue?
Plus, why not say that your just entering these as a joke in the first place....instead of making it seem like it was your "actual" attempt at this contest?

I'm not the only one that feels this way on here....I'm just the one voicing it!

Thats all I'm gonna say about that....you can continue to make light of this whole thing....
Old 07-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

I'm trying not to be a jerk, and trust me, I'm not "paranoid" about anything! I just want this to be a fair contest. I saw this as an opportunity to get some free shocks, unlike some people that have the $$ to buy Konis or whatever, and not take this seriously and make light of those whom entered this contest to win and make serious entries!

GTOJimmy, that is good you in the military, and that is swell that maybe that has done you some good! I understand that you wanted to bring "humor" to this, but there is other places you can post your "humor", not in a contest with a reputable company. That makes LS1Tech look like a bunch of comedians and don't take Edelbrock seriously!

If you didn't have the time to post up a good picture....why even try at all....then come on to this thread and continue?
Plus, why not say that your just entering these as a joke in the first place....instead of making it seem like it was your "actual" attempt at this contest?

I'm not the only one that feels this way on here....I'm just the one voicing it!

Thats all I'm gonna say about that....you can continue to make light of this whole thing....

You seriously need to get a life man. Makes LS1tech look like a bunch of comedians and dont take Edelbrock seriously? Please Edelbrock rep let me know if you took any offense to the pictures I made and I will apologize.

FastTA im sorry you cant afford the shocks and you are getting stomped in the competition, but quit acting like a jerkoff.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Wow I really hope you aren't trying to say I am making profile's to win this. If so you are not too bright. And if you think im having other people make different profiles either then that is ignorant too.

I entered my pictures just in good fun, im sorry if the GTO community is voting for the one GTO entry. Would it make you happy if my entry was pulled since you are making such a big deal? I mean all you have done this entire thread is bitched about how people have voted. I was just trying to have fun with it, if I was to win the shocks I would just give them to who I think made the best and most creative picture anyways. They wont work on my setup anyway.

And my votes are for:
WhatsGrip?
BlackZ28
Paul
Decided to revise your original posting I see.....the one in bold is what you originally posted.....

You can think whatever you want to think about me....like I said, what is wrong with having a fair contest? Plus, myself and some others are trying to make it a fair contest....and you would probably be singing a different tune if this came from a Mod...