Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

FS: Kook's Headers for LS1 Swap into 1st Gen

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010 | 06:19 PM
Launching!

Default FS: Kook's Headers for LS1 Swap into 1st Gen

I have a brand new set of Kook's LS1 Swap headers for a 67 - 69 F-Body and 68-74 Chevy II & Nova for sale. I purchased these about 2 months ago and am not going to end up using them. My car is a second gen, and I was guessing that these might work based on pictures, but I've decided to take a more certain path rather than experiment on a $1000 set of SS headers.

I have the headers, Kook's part # 6451 ($995), and a flange set which consists of 2 3" female flanges and bolts with about 12" of attached pipe, Kook's part # 7106S-FEMALE ($119). I don't have any pictures unfortunately as the items are still brand new and in the box sitting in my garage (I decided not to open them as I changed my mind before they arrived). It will be easier to ship them that way if necessary.

Here is a link to the Kook's site for the headers (they don't list the flange on their site):

Kooks LS1 Swap Headers

These are 1 7/8" x 3" full stainless headers with their 'Spike Collector'. The box has a Kook's label on it that they were manufactured on 7/29/10. I received them around October 11th or so.

I'm looking for $900 + shipping which will probably run about $50-60, the box is 41 pounds or so. Any questions, just let me know.