Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

iguana

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default iguana

i have a baby iguana asking 250$ for him or best offer i have put alot of money into his home. his name is zeus he is very healthy very very green with a little blue around his head. he has his full tail also. he comes with everything you need no need to buy anything for him. he comes with his 55 gallon tank, high heat resistant screen top, waterbowl, uvb/uva bulb, nightlight bulb, sun dome light fixture, reptile hammock, hiding/basking log, climbing tree, green reptile carpeting, tempereture gauge, fresh veggies. im located in southeast houston and willing to meet somewhere. i just cant take care of him cause of my crazy work schedule. u can text me at 832-455-3368 or reply to the ads email. please nooo breeders.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thoes things are qute, I have one about 20-21" long living in my 1/4 ac fish pond, I feed him/she lettuce by the head, I was told it should get to be 5-5 1/2 ' it does get attition now
Johnny
ps: can't find a pic rite now , but it likes to lay up on top of the water fall.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I love the little guy but I cant give it the attention it realy needs working everyday.