Old 11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that thing is ugly as hell...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jhall
Hmm, i have a mid 11 second car and you compare it to a sn195 stang... I wouldnt say you are being a dick just maybe a dumbass.I didnt say i was going to beat everything out thee but the SN195 stang is not one i would be shooting for.
Well seeing the slowest(excludeing Streetassasian) car we have out there ran 11.85 when it was Cam only,and now has a nice lil H/C setup, and all the others are pushing out some decent numbers, and if you read correctly I wasn't comparing your car to A Stang, was just saying if you want to beat up on a few be my guest, everyone else has, all I was trying to do is give you a lil heads up before hand, this area isn't filled with your typical run of the mill "It's got a V8 so it must be fast" street cars, hell If I still had my car I'd give you a lil run in an LTx car
Old 11-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

Well, if you read my post closely you would see i did not say i would beat up on fbody cars specifically, i know the cars back there are fast and i wouldnt expect that. What i was getting at was if you guys hit the track in Evadale often and how is it hooking up. My car is not much of a roll racer and typically takes it from the dig and basically was wondering if it is worth going to that track when i go down to visit family.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:51 AM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by bill12690
just curious... (i dont know sh*t about HPTuners) but can you use it to get rid of skip-shift?
Yep, no problem at all. Skip-shift is the main reason I tuned my CTS-V. I've done about 12 cars at this point, mine and my friends. Some have just codes deleted and stuff, others are full blown tunes. The C6 I've been tuning on has a new 427" power plant in it and did a nice 70mph burnout today right before it almost slung the crank pulley off (which I didn't put on).
Old 11-08-2008, 02:53 AM
TECH Resident

the black one? lol. i hope not..
interested in possibly getting rid of my skip shift for some $?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jhall
Well, if you read my post closely you would see i did not say i would beat up on fbody cars specifically, i know the cars back there are fast and i wouldnt expect that. What i was getting at was if you guys hit the track in Evadale often and how is it hooking up. My car is not much of a roll racer and typically takes it from the dig and basically was wondering if it is worth going to that track when i go down to visit family.
Evasmell is an alright track for being 15min away for some of us, but alot of times we still make the trek to HRP...Evadale's track prep is hit or miss and the people that bring their junk out there somtimes don't help the quality either
Old 11-08-2008, 10:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
Well seeing the slowest(excludeing Streetassasian) car we have out there ran 11.85 when it was Cam only,and now has a nice lil H/C setup, and all the others are pushing out some decent numbers, and if you read correctly I wasn't comparing your car to A Stang, was just saying if you want to beat up on a few be my guest, everyone else has, all I was trying to do is give you a lil heads up before hand, this area isn't filled with your typical run of the mill "It's got a V8 so it must be fast" street cars, hell If I still had my car I'd give you a lil run in an LTx car
ouch Im not THAT slow, bet I could take that honda...........VTAK!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by streetassasin
ouch Im not THAT slow, bet I could take that honda...........VTAK!!!!!!

Lol a Horse drawn Carriage could take the Honda...it's a Econo Car not a race car.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Everyone has beat up on stangs around here? hmmm-didn't know that. lol
Old 11-08-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DSGKB2.2
Everyone has beat up on stangs around here? hmmm-didn't know that. lol
Hey you"re not the younger guys I was talking about
Old 11-08-2008, 04:14 PM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by bill12690
the black one? lol. i hope not..
interested in possibly getting rid of my skip shift for some $?
Yes it's one of the black ones. There's one with a Vortech and this one with the 427.

I can get rid of the skip shift for ya. I just charge enough to cover the cost of credits, plus some to help cover the cost of my cable (had to upgrade to the credit system HPT cable).

Hey you"re not the younger guys I was talking about
I can see Tab's hat coming around backwards after comments like that.

Old 11-08-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
Yes it's one of the black ones. There's one with a Vortech and this one with the 427.

I can get rid of the skip shift for ya. I just charge enough to cover the cost of credits, plus some to help cover the cost of my cable (had to upgrade to the credit system HPT cable).
Yeah, i think i remember seeing both at different times.. I think it's been a while since i've seen the vortech one though..

Anyway, how much ya want?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:19 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1

I can see Tab's hat coming around backwards after comments like that.

Aww **** son
Old 11-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sluggish
aww **** son
LOL its about to hit the fan. . .LOL
Old 11-09-2008, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok let me re-phrase that, the younger ones I was refering to usually hang out at the park.....
Old 11-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Let's see. . . . and and and finally ----did i miss anybody.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Teching In

Btw--what was up with the maroon sn-95 stang with the built 2-valve and blower from lake charles. He was on some 28 x whatevers, and when somebody asked him to race, he said he needed some more tire. Like they weren't big enough to hold his 440ish rwhp. lol I tried to play with him on the freeway--rolled by and gave him pipe and slowed down to 55mph. Him and his convoy slowed down to 50mph and would not catch up. Oh, well--just another excuse filled mustang owner.(those somebitches are everywhere)LoL
Old 11-09-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

nope Tab, think you got everyone in one post buddy, lol.....