Craigslist Scam

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason, is there any way you can alert your local PD about this? Or is this something i need to call about?
Old 12-08-2008, 10:39 PM
11 Second Club

Your money YOU need to do some calling!!
Old 12-09-2008, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn... you should of known better man with the replies and b.s you were getting from this jackaSS.

We all live & learn..

Gl
Old 12-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Launching!

Can anyone possibly look up a home # on this kid?....Ive found in a couple instances with the young kids scamming if you get their home phone and talk to their parents and explain the situation they usually kick the kids *** for ripping someone off. I would get the little peckers parents involved and maybe they are somewhat upstanding and they can possibly get your money back from junior.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:40 PM
TECH Regular

damn. We need to bust this guy.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Teching In

70 seriously get your parents involved. They'll be able to help you deal with this. They'll be able to make the calls and address it properly. No offense, it just seems like you're hesitating and you need to act fast.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Hey 70hemicuda man you really need to jus tell your mom or your dad im sure theyll understand.....my parents are the same way they trip ***** when i waste my money cuz they feel i need to save it....trust me they will be more upset that you didnt come to them when your in trouble then you jus wastin your money.....no matter what they are your parents they will pick your side over that other jackasses for sure!!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:39 PM
TECH Regular

I called paypal today. Nothing. I also emailed mr Geller. he is in constant contact with me. Im sorta confused. I dont know why he keeps talking to me.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Regular

how do you have his number?/?/?
Old 12-11-2008, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

call the local PD get an incident # and the name of the officer then email this anus and let him know ur doing something about this...... once he sees ur serious u might get something done also call fbi and report it they will give u a case # also this will show this guy u mean business........ ACTIONS speak louder than email/words
Old 12-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Dude you need to def. let your parents know about this, they can help you out alot.

Friend request pending on facebook. Ill try to get some info on him.

Seems like the last guy texas busted got scared from all the information we had on him. Possibly inform this guy what you know about him and that your not ******* around and that you want your money back. just and idea.. Hope you get your money back
Old 12-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Launching!

Dude call the PD!!!!!! or call him and tell him thats what your going to do!!!!! The more you wait the harders its going to be to get your money. Quit messing around and call him!!!!!! Call authorities. Like posted above.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 70hemicuda
I dont know why he keeps talking to me.
Because he realizes you are all bark, no bite.. So he is going to keep feeding you bullshit until you finally bite him in the *** and let him know you are 100% serious and won't just fade away after a few months...

JMO though...

Good luck on getting your money back.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Default Tactics....

Hey man, if all else fails in learning more about this scammer then email these folks to make it happen.

The way it works is these folks will get you the password to the scammers email account(Any yahoo, msn, gmail account). It costs $100 but it works.

They prove that they have the password because they will email you a print screen of the inbox which will more than likely have your emails to the scammer in it, BEFORE you pay for the password.

I would suggest sending the scammer another email with a catchy title so you will recognize it when the "password service" people show you the print screen.)

My point being, if you could get into his email, you would see other victims names, possibly the scammers friends names and email addresses, the scammers family emails, etc....anything that you could use to fight against the scammer.

I have done this before and can assure you that it works great. A guy tried to scam me on a car once so I let the hackers loose on his ***. Needless to say the guys parents crushed him when I emailed them and 72 of his family member and freinds about what there rocket scientist of a guy was doing.

It works bro.

Link: http://www.yourhackerz.com/

Enjoy.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by PSSYCO
Dude you need to def. let your parents know about this, they can help you out alot.

I'm with this guy on this one, and that's one of the first things you should have done.

Your parents might be upset with you, but I guarantee that they'll be more irritated with the situation than you. This will be a lesson learned for you. But honestly for a 16 yr old kid to save up 2600 over the summer says alot about your character and that your heads on fairly straight. And people make mistakes, just learn from it.

One last thing, give em' hell.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Teching In

oh ****!!! another vagina is about to get FUUUUCKED!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 05:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I know this is off topic but what happened to the epic thread about dumbass from victoria,tx , similar to this one .......
Old 12-12-2008, 07:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Man, you need to tell your parents. And YOU need to be calling the authorities etc. Not ask us to do it. You're the one that is directly involved in the situation, not us. I can't believe that you have not hopped all over this yet. You're wasting time. He knows that you're a 16 y/o kid now, he probably thinks its easier bc of that. Is losing $2600 better then telling your parents what you did? NO.

TELL YOUR PARENTS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Launching!

^ seriously. You keep posting on here saying paypal is gonna od anything. Well duh. You need to take matters in your own hands, tell your parents and get your money back. If thats even possible at this point, since youve taken forever and you havent called anyone. I mean your talking $2600! Thats alot of money to just shrug at.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sway99bird
I know this is off topic but what happened to the epic thread about dumbass from victoria,tx , similar to this one .......
https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...ctoria-tx.html

After enough pressure, the scammer returned the money in question.

Quick Reply: Craigslist Scam