Project Nightmare Begins!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't wait to see the car run, it's gonna fly. Looking good!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Looks bad ***
Old 03-20-2009, 07:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Camaro-Sutra
Where is the rest of the turbo on the left? I think the motor should go in "honey hush!"

HAHA Looks good!
William
That one is there just for looks, Worm said he does not need the extra boost just yet.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will this car be at the LSX shootout?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:49 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1RedZ
Will this car be at the LSX shootout?
If they don't jack us on the rules. There is another big race in new jersey that weekend. I will not slow the car down to run the LSX shootout. Last year the max turbo size for twins was 76mm . I say go big or go home.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:32 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Dave Lewis's car?
Yep, that's him in the picture next to Josh, I'm glad he did this build so I could snag so many parts off that car for mine
Old 03-22-2009, 01:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WizeAss
pics look like ****! Just wait a few weeks for me to post some pics of the work RPM did on my car!

When the motor is out....... pimp the engine bay out!
***** the pimping, I'm sure Steven wouldn't have a problem dragging your **** box with the ugly engine bay. Mike go ride RPM's nuts, they still aren't ****.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GoldRust
If they don't jack us on the rules. There is another big race in new jersey that weekend. I will not slow the car down to run the LSX shootout. Last year the max turbo size for twins was 76mm . I say go big or go home.
I hear ya man! Thats some BS that they make yall slow the car down! Who wants to see that ****. I wanna see some ***** to the wall action lol.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i would love to drive that car on the street.

what CR on the motor ?
Old 03-22-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

that ***** bananas
Old 03-22-2009, 05:00 PM

pics look like ****! Just wait a few weeks for me to post some pics of the work RPM did on my car!

Are you kidding me. You sir are an idiot. This car is in the very early stages of being built. The engine that is in it is for mock up. Why dont you post some pics now, why wait untill it is finished. Just remember, Just because it is a pretty turd, it doesnt mean it's not a turd. Like Mike said in his earlier post when we have this car done we will gladly hook a chain to you front bumper and drag your ***.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Addict

Are you kidding me. You sir are an idiot. This car is in the very early stages of being built. The engine that is in it is for mock up. Why dont you post some pics now, why wait untill it is finished. Just remember, Just because it is a pretty turd, it doesnt mean it's not a turd. Like Mike said in his earlier post when we have this car done we will gladly hook a chain to you front bumper and drag your ***.
Ha.......*******.....ha.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

I love it when the shops talk **** back
Old 03-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Teching In

wow sounds pretty stout cant wait to see it run
Old 03-22-2009, 10:39 PM
10 Second Club

Are you ******* kidding ME??? Why not add a bit of paint and make it look nice under the hood. It is sad but all you normally see is Vette's that attempt to look good. The F-body folks don't seem to give a **** less. I don't give a rats *** if the car is faster.. polish a turd still a turd. My car has been a turd. My point was....... why the **** not make it look better? He apparently has the money to go fast......

Things will change when folks see how much difference a bit of work makes IMO.

BTW, I was talking BodyWork... not just performance work... so the cracks on the shop that work on my heap are not warranted. I was just sayin'.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:38 AM

dude, all we have done is mount the turbo's....we are still fabercating the whole car and in the building process...trust me once the build is done the whole car will be torn down and every component will be sent to powder coat, chrome, and paint. Why would I paint the engine bay just to have it get scratched during the build process. The pic we posted was basically a spy pic. I think you jumped the gun a tad on your post. It is ok it happens. and I never said anything negative about RPM. If you notice the fenders aren't even the same color.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 AM
TECH Resident

can you not see yellow fenders on the black car wize ***?? When you are building a turbo car(not just buying parts from vendors and bolting them in place)**** has to be ground on,welded,moved,etc. etc. You think the car should be painted before hand?haha For you to even mention your car in this thread is ******* hilarious.

Bryan
Old 03-23-2009, 03:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow just when you think you have seen it all. Another dumb *** comes through...
There shop has broken every record you can think of when coming to et,mph,and stock suspension.. Then josh goes off and finishes building one of the fastest true 10.5 cars in the country.. Now your gonna talk **** about him being friendly,by showing a couple spy photos.. HAHA What a total doosher!!!
TRUST ME IF THEY WAS WORRIED ABOUT WHAT IDIOTS LIKE YOU THINK,THEY WOULDNT BE BLOWING THE FIELD AWAY AT THE RACE EVENTS THEY GO TO!!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Logic is a powerful weapon.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 AM
9 Second Club

Are you ******* kidding ME??? Why not add a bit of paint and make it look nice under the hood. It is sad but all you normally see is Vette's that attempt to look good. The F-body folks don't seem to give a **** less. I don't give a rats *** if the car is faster.. polish a turd still a turd. My car has been a turd. My point was....... why the **** not make it look better? He apparently has the money to go fast......

Things will change when folks see how much difference a bit of work makes IMO.

BTW, I was talking BodyWork... not just performance work... so the cracks on the shop that work on my heap are not warranted. I was just sayin'.
Mickey, shut the **** up. You are making RPM look bad with your dumb *** mouth. Stop letting **** roll out of your mouth please. No one wants to hear it. Is that hard to think that someone wouldn't paint it after it gets done. YOU ARE ******* STUPID

Originally Posted by sr71bbjr
can you not see yellow fenders on the black car wize ***?? When you are building a turbo car(not just buying parts from vendors and bolting them in place)**** has to be ground on,welded,moved,etc. etc. You think the car should be painted before hand?haha For you to even mention your car in this thread is ******* hilarious.

Bryan
Bryan,

HE IS ******* STUPID