Powdercoater

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powdercoater

I am looking for a powdercoater Texarkana to Dallas to Houston area. I live in Texarkana,AR but can send to anywhere in that area if necessary. Now I am wanting to powdercoat my TT2's. I just want to powdercoat the spokes kinda like the new TTM's look. Every shop around here cant just powdercoat the spokes has to be the whole wheel. Now I would also consider painting if I knew it would hold up well. Thanks for any help.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Teching In

I used Top Koat in Kennedale. www.topkoat.net Joe 817 478-0797 He powdercoated my y2k Corvette wheels black, and it looks as if they came from the factory.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Teching In

Default powder

your in luck I am a powder tech for sherwin willaims been working with coatings for 10 years now theres alot of places I could tell you to go but trinity powder coating does awsome work 214-703-3609. They do work on vipers and vets and other cars all the time. What color you want to do? Will have to be a urathane or poly. epoxys and hybrids cant handle the elements. But theres another poducts you could do thats liquid called hs plus which alot of powder shops do liquid coatings too and polane hs plus is awsome the durabilty test they put all coatings threw hs plus holds up longer and better than powders. might be cheaper too. heck my work has a booth in it i'd do for you if you cant find anyone.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the info. I am thinking bout doing a gun metal grey or a black. I am not sure yet which one. I am also contiplating having them chromed.