just watched "jesse james is a deadman"...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 01:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texasthrottle
the problem with that is....everybody watching who has no technical knowledge would be clueless with the terminology used.
the majority of the viewers have no idea what happens when jesse "unloades a 450 shot." I like the show so far....it's just different. I have always like all of jesse's shows...I want monster garage back, obviously. and i loved that documentary he did in Iraq building a drag hummer with the shop soldiers. that was cool.
I agree with all of that, Jesse seems like a pretty real guy. I like his shows, they always keep me entertained. I never saw the drag hummer project. what show was that on? I'd like to check that out.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69_YENKO
I agree with all of that, Jesse seems like a pretty real guy. I like his shows, they always keep me entertained. I never saw the drag hummer project. what show was that on? I'd like to check that out.

it was a documentary on discovery. a like 2 hour special. he just showed up in iraq and with like 15 shop workers there (who normally spend their days repairing military equipment) and set out to build a hummer that could wheelie. kinda just uplifting the spirits of a bunch of guys and girls who don't get a lot of fun time over there.
heres the end of the show. I think you can order the show on discoveries website for like 5 bucks.

you can you tube "iraq confidential" and find some stuff too....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1FMtcgW7o

Last edited by texasthrottle; 06-09-2009 at 02:21 AM.

Quick Reply: just watched "jesse james is a deadman"...