Need your prayers ls1tech.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
Thanks for coming out to whoever did today. They removed the tube from his brain today because his pressures were good. His mom told me he started taking a few breaths on his own again. They lowered the machine to 16 instead of 20 breaths or something she was saying which is good. He takes some on his own. His dad grabbed one of his toes and Chad himself moved his leg away a pretty good distance. I know he hears us. Hang in there homie...i know your gonna be awake soon. We all love you man. His parents had a smile on their face from all the people that showed up today. We even had a security gaurd there lol since there were so many people. If i hear any more ill update on here.

Keep on fighting!!!

Last edited by SLV_WS6; 06-10-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear ill say a prayer for him
Old 06-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

thanks every1 it really means alot
Old 06-09-2009, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

We have to continue to have faith that he will get through this. We all are continuing to pray for you Chad!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
his father just posted up on rowboat.

This is Chad's dad . . . please spread the word . . .our loving and caring son will probably not make it through this difficult time, so the doctor informs us. We are to be thinking of taking him off of life supprt system within two (2) weeks. The doctor said that he is pretty much clinically "Brain-dead", with little to No hope for recovery.
His mother and I are just beside ourselves, yet overwhelmed with how many friends he had to come by and visit with him. we are greatly appreciated in all of your thoughts and prayers for him.
This is very difficult for me to sit at his computer and send this message. maybe no one will get it, but just the same . . . thank you all for having our "Bobba-Lou" and your ChadMod as a friend.
Sincerly and broken-hearted
Michael and Sheree Jones and his sister Jessica
mopar-mike@comcast.net
shereejones@comcast.net
jessicajones@comcast.net

PS I will try to NEVER turn off his computer

Like ive said on every other thread ive read, chad will make it through, he's to stubborn and hard headed, besides, who else is gonna sit there and talk **** to us i loved that part, he isnt going anywhere except a speedy recovery
Old 06-10-2009, 06:54 AM
12 Second Club

My prayers go out to chad and his family. Get well soon.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Damn, My girl and I drove right by the accident from dropping a friend off that night.

Sorry to hear the bad new, I will keep Chad in my prayers.

B
Old 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Addict

sorry to see this happen to your freind. ive only met Chad once so didnt know him that good. really really hope that Chad comes thru this! lost a highschool freind to a motorcycle wreck less than 1/4 mile from that exact site back in 2001 so i know how crushed you feel about it!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:03 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry to hear, Hope he pulls threw! I will keep him in prayers.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

thanks every1
Old 06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Launching!

I will keep chad and his family in my prayers as well. I will try and make it out to the dyno day / BBQ.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:29 PM
TECH Pimp

I am very sorry to hear of this. I would never wish something like this onto anyone not even chad. My family and I wish him a speedy recovery, and our best wishes go out to his family.

_Zac
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm with zach I'm really sorry this had to happen to him bryan , I know me and him never seen eye too eye but man it hurts to hear that this happen to someone u know and loved cars as much as everyone else did here ... last time I seen him will be one week ago yesterday at the meet he was in the vett ... I didn't get to speak to him but. Me and the girlfriend will go by and see him and see how he is doing , bryan send me the directions and where he is at hommie ... just said couple words for him me and my girl get well buddie ...
Old 06-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by red281gt
I'm with zach I'm really sorry this had to happen to him bryan , I know me and him never seen eye too eye but man it hurts to hear that this happen to someone u know and loved cars as much as everyone else did here ... last time I seen him will be one week ago yesterday at the meet he was in the vett ... I didn't get to speak to him but. Me and the girlfriend will go by and see him and see how he is doing , bryan send me the directions and where he is at hommie ... just said couple words for him me and my girl get well buddie ...
thanks jose and zac

il txt u the info amigo
Old 06-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Damn, sorry to hear that. He will stay in our prayers until he pulls through this.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Heres the latest update from H-I and pics of the probable cause of the accident.....

Originally Posted by JdmHatch4Lyfe
Just talked to his mom, ian, girlbert, and jeff on the phone lol. I couldnt make it out today. I hear chad is doing better. They turned the machine down to 14 breaths per minute or whatever and the count was up to 24. He took 10 breaths on his own. The tube is out of his brain so the swelling/bleeding is not a problem any more. They actually have him sitting up in bed trying to get him to breathe. They didnt do the leg surgery today. His sodium count was too high so they didnt do it. But soon enough. I also heard something that made me happy. A couple says ago they were saying his coma stage is 3. Thats when they were saying he was brain dead. Well 15 is normal. He actually moved up to a 5 now. So in just a day or two he moved up 2 stages. I know he's ready to wake up anytime now. Chad your still in my prayer's buddy. Wake up man...you got to see this 33 page thread just for you.

Im really glad to see improvement even if its just little baby steps.....Hes still pretty deep in the woods but hes making some progress.....

Being a rider myself that really is the last thing you want to see in the road in a tight turn 120ft up in the air.....There was probably nothing he could have done to avoid that once he was on his line....and from the looks of the how the bike looked after the accident just sitting there leaned up against wall the bike stood up after impact and hit the wall stopping the bike but unfortunatly tossing him off.....of course this is all speculation and the only person that really knows is him.......and I really hope he doesnt remember that part cuz I would have nightmares.....

Anyways hes doing better and continuing to make progress which is always great news.....
Old 06-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

i know he mustve hit that.

but as u said he is getting better and that is all that matters

chadmod ftw
Old 06-11-2009, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

im so sorry for this tragic accident but it sounds as things are significantly gettin better quick....definantly keep us informed. my prayers go out to him, his family, and all of his friends.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

Chad is a pretty good friend of mine. He is a strong hearted kid. I saw him twice today and the first time I cried. Im a grown man but everyone cries. Tomorrow a bunch of people from Rowboatproductions.net are going to see him 7-7:30 and then going to the Dennys off of 45S and woodridge for a get together and prayer for Chad. IF you believe in GOD, please pray for him. I will post up more info as I see/hear it. Thanks guys I appreciate it.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It sounds like he is doing better. Its alot better news than last time I popped this thread open. I don't know the guy, but he has been in my thoughts and prayers... Maybe next time I pop this thread open he will be concious.