RUN! Forrest, RUN!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 09:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by neutron82
dude, have you watched any of silva's fights????...

Nah, doon. I'd never watched him fight before Saturday.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well then why are you complaining about it... this isn't the first time it's happened... if you don't like it don't watch his fights... it's not only showboating but if you pay attention very closely he is actually dodging his opponents punches too... what a concept eh?... i think it's funny because people get bent over that... machida likes to move out of the way all the time and he hardly ever gets hit... but people talk **** and call him a ***** for running... you would have to be a fool to get into a cage with any of those guys and just stand there and let them hit you... but if it makes you feel like your man meat is better than anyone elses, be my guest
Old 08-12-2009, 09:12 PM
TECH Junkie

well then why are you complaining about it... this isn't the first time it's happened... if you don't like it don't watch his fights... it's not only showboating but if you pay attention very closely he is actually dodging his opponents punches too... what a concept eh?... i think it's funny because people get bent over that... machida likes to move out of the way all the time and he hardly ever gets hit... but people talk **** and call him a ***** for running... you would have to be a fool to get into a cage with any of those guys and just stand there and let them hit you... but if it makes you feel like your man meat is better than anyone elses, be my guest
wtf are you talking about? lol
Old 08-12-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I can’t wait for someone to KO the **** out of Silva. He’s getting to be an annoying *****. I hate when fighters drop their hands and showboat like that. I hope Henderson knocks him out.
reread your own posts... you have been complaining about silva "showboating" throughout the thread... he's dodging punches more than anything else it just looks flashy the way he does it... as far as offering his hand to griffin, well i honestly think he would have helped him up and that is not the first time he has done that either... the rest of my post was pretty much saying that if you want to get in a fight and make yourself feel like you have a bigger dick by standing in front of someone and let them beat you up rather than avoiding their hits, then go ahead... i guess i should have wrote some cliff notes lol
Old 08-13-2009, 07:35 AM
TECH Junkie

the rest of my post was pretty much saying that if you want to get in a fight and make yourself feel like you have a bigger dick by standing in front of someone and let them beat you up rather than avoiding their hits, then go ahead... i guess i should have wrote some cliff notes lol
I'm real sorry if you're dumb enough to think I was implying a fighter should not try to avoid his/her opponent's strikes.