Road rage recipient

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
BINGO! I was driving down the road one time... there was construction ahead so I merged into my left lane like it said. About 10 mins of waiting later, I was at the point where there was almost no room for someone to try and merge. So this dude in a ford explorer comes flying up and tries to wedge himself between me and the barrier to cut me off. Too bad i saw it coming, and inched up right before he could get in front of me.

So he starts blaring his horn, yelling **** out the window, throwing his hands in the air. I figured he would just cool off eventually. So traffic opens up, this MF stays right on my *** for about another mile. I finally pull into quiznos and expect him to just drive off. He flies in after me, skids around me and stops right in front of my car. At this point, i was kind of nervous, so i already had the heater sitting in my lap under my shirt.

He gets out, screaming all kinds of **** at me. I told him, "you better get back in your ****** car man, don't do anything stupid". After standing there looking at me, he fake-lunged at me a few times trying to psych me out. Then, he finally got in his car and left.

Closest i've ever come to having to use it.
Ya, I hate the douche bags that go around everyone, have to get infront of someone, and try to merge at the last minute.

I recently had a bitch that just had to get in front of me on an access road. There were signs clearly stating the left lane ended and to merge right. There was no one behind me and an Explorer in front of me. She cruises up so I get on his bumper because I can see whats coming. She tried to wedge between me and the Explorer instead of just getting off the gas and dropping in behind. She starts coming over so I stayed right behind the Ford and moved over a little so she wouldn't hit me. She kept cruising next to me like that (2 cars side by side in 1 lane) for a while then laid on the horn like it was my fault then hit the brakes and got behind me. I just laughed at her and drove on. I was going to blow her a kiss if she would have gotten next to me when it opened to 2 lanes again, but she stayed behind.

I agree with the OP. People just need to calm the **** down. No one is the perfect driver all the time. We all make mistakes.

Last edited by Greed4Speed; 09-20-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One afternoon while taking my kids for icecream some asshat decides to cut me off by inches while i was exiting the expressway. he was doing over 75 easy while i was only doing 40 max.I caught the guy at the light and told him he needed to watch his driving and that he could of killed me and my baby girls. He looked pissed already he cussed me out , flicked me off and while i saw him get off his truck, i grabbed my s&w 40. he came straight up to my door( at a 4way light) started punching my window and kicked the **** out of my door. After telling my little ones to close there eyes and ears,i got off, shoved my 40 in the dudes mouth breakING his front teeth and holding him at gun point while a witness called the police. He begged for his life, pissed in his pants and promised he never do it again.He was charged with road rage, bunch of traffic violations, destructed of property and needs new teeth at that. I hate road rage and idiot drivers. If i can have patience, be on time, and obey the law , then so should everyone else. I love my CHL. i love my kids. oh yeah and my .40.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by vandejr
One afternoon while taking my kids for icecream some asshat decides to cut me off by inches while i was exiting the expressway. he was doing over 75 easy while i was only doing 40 max.I caught the guy at the light and told him he needed to watch his driving and that he could of killed me and my baby girls. He looked pissed already he cussed me out , flicked me off and while i saw him get off his truck, i grabbed my s&w 40. he came straight up to my door( at a 4way light) started punching my window and kicked the **** out of my door. After telling my little ones to close there eyes and ears,i got off, shoved my 40 in the dudes mouth breakING his front teeth and holding him at gun point while a witness called the police. He begged for his life, pissed in his pants and promised he never do it again.He was charged with road rage, bunch of traffic violations, destructed of property and needs new teeth at that. I hate road rage and idiot drivers. If i can have patience, be on time, and obey the law , then so should everyone else. I love my CHL. i love my kids. oh yeah and my .40.
What an ***. You don't mess with someone in front of their kids. He got what was coming to him.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 95 Likes on 75 Posts

You saw that in a movie somewhere.. or dreamed it. Nowhere in the CHL class i took 4 yrs ago did it say you could "legally" pull your weapon and shove it down someone's throat..Which did he do first? **** his pants, or plead for his life.Come on now Clint...

to the OP... Definatley the "grown up" thing to do. I applaud you for being the "bigger" man.

Old 09-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Shoulda got out and beat his ***.

LOL
Old 09-20-2009, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01Z0H6
You saw that in a movie somewhere.. or dreamed it. Nowhere in the CHL class i took 4 yrs ago did it say you could "legally" pull your weapon and shove it down someone's throat..Which did he do first? **** his pants, or plead for his life.Come on now Clint...

to the OP... Definatley the "grown up" thing to do. I applaud you for being the "bigger" man.
Yeah now that i think about it... that story is questionable, but if it's true that guy is still an ***.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That reminds me of a time I was sitting in line at Taco Bell and the people in the two cars in front of me started yelling at each other. Some big muscle head gets out of one and a lanky kid get out of the other. Muscle head thought he was in charge until the little guy whips out a round-house kick to his head and drops him like a stone. Muscle head's friends had to carry him back an put him in the car and then everyone finished waiting for their food. It was truly classic!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Come on now, not all big guys are dicks.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
The closest I have came was in Victoria Texas. I had a big *** buck knife in my pocket and so did my friend. We were walking to the corner store since there was nothing else to do, it was a few miles up the road. In front on the school some guy stopped and got out of his truck. He started talking to us and asked if we needed a ride(that wasn't all he wanted). All of a sudden I see his eyes get wide and he runs back to his truck, I look over and my friend was walking towards him with his knife lol.

It's one of those rare times that my friends stupidity saved our ***.
What else did he want?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by redz_02
Come on now, not all big guys are dicks.
True. I know some good guys that are huge.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

I'm sure that is exactly how it happened too gotta raise the BS flag on that one.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01Z0H6

LOL good story
Old 09-20-2009, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

I have nothing to lie about i was just telling my story.sure by law i cant put a gun in someones mouth but once he starting damaging my property. Its on like donky kong.Point being, people need to stay home when there pissed or upset. No need to go ruin someone elses day.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Shackleford
What else did he want?
what did u think he wanted.... a 15 minute 15$ glory nut. only in a twisted country do we got the fucknuts pullin crap like that. or maybe he jsut waqnted to help retarded penguin and his friend out
Old 09-21-2009, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Good stuff sir. My brother and I got into some scuffles back in the day. Staying out of them is better.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Launching!

man that reminds me of this time we were at mcdonalds off 1960 and 45 and they have two ordering stations that pull into one lane well i finished ordering first so i pulled up and this black cadillac STS with 22's pulls up and almost hits my car when the passenger rolls the window down and pulls a freakin gun out and says na bitch we're goin first so i let my car roll back and told my 4 year old nephew to get down as low as he could then told my wife to call the police, they get to the window and the lady tries to make them pay for my food which they do without paying attention these fools get mad cause they get the wrong order so they decide to go inside and rasie a bunch of hell i told the lady at the window what happened and guess who just happened to be sitting inside having dinner an off duty harris county sheriff who had just gotten off and heard the call on the radio saw the guys come in and needless to say he arrested them and upon searching the car found a bunch of drugs. Karma is a bitch, being the bigger person is always better than getting shot. And yea i had a .45 on me the night that this **** happened but i wasnt going to endanger my family now if he would have gotten out of the car it prolly would have been a whole different situation. But i could kinda tell he was a coward by they way he pointed the gun at me while laughing and talking **** to his friends, lol well guess who had the last laugh punk *** thug.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry, did my Colt .45 Anaconda hurt you?
Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Staging Lane

mmmmmm, taco bueno