Rice University Student Athlete I NEED YOUR HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rice University Student Athlete I NEED YOUR HELP!

Alright guys please take the time to read this as this is for a good cause and my grade in the class. lol I am a student-athlete (Baseball) at Rice University and for my Event and Facility Management class we have to put on an event to help support Rice Woman's Athletics.

[the scoop]

As a class we are putting on our first annual Howl-O-Ween Dog-A-Thon and our professor told us we have to raise $35,000! A dogathon is the same as a walkathon except you just get to walk with your dog. Each person in the class has their own fund raising page through firstgiving.com and our goal is to try and reach $2,000. The event is going to be big, we are in the process of getting sponsorships and recieving most of our money through that, but the more we raise, the better. The funds raised will be used to support all the Women's Athletic programs at Rice University & local dog shelters.

Please help us out any way you can, I figured hundreds of people get on ls1tech a day and if everyone donates $20 bucks or so, then that would help us out tremendously. ANY amount of money is greatly appreciated and I thank you all right now for taking the time to read this.

Please visit my fund raising page at FIRSTGIVING.COM/ANTHONYRENDON to donate there and to read up on more information about the event.

And don't worry I am fully aware of the hell imma get because of all the UT and A&M fans on here. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

Last edited by mlbz28; 10-05-2009 at 11:11 PM.