Kimbo Slice fails

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 02:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Dude I dont care who you are. Rampage is funny as hell and was cracking some jokes.
Punk bitch IMO.. Got scared and threw out some bad breath jokes....
Old 10-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wheres the video for those who didnt watch??
Old 10-01-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They're on you tube i'm sure.

But yea, I agree. It was a gay *** fight.
And Rampage had me rollin...lol.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:20 PM
On The Tree

Kimbo seems like a real nice guy that is intelligent and willing to learn. His hands are legit, but every other aspect needs major work. He had started training with Bas Rutten in 07, well before this season of TUF. What did he learn? He looked like a chump last night, as if this was his first time to ever train or fight. His ground game looks no better today than the first time he trained with Rutten. I personally like him, however, his chin, take down defense, ground game, and overall mechanics are well subpar to compete at the level he is trying to compete at. I would like to see him succeed, but right now he is riding on the coat tails of his internet hype.

And for Big Country, he fought smart and took adavantage of all the gaps in Kimbo's game. Any experienced fighter would have done the same...belly or not. It wasn't the first time Kinbo had ever fought or trained with a guy of that size, Bas had consistently trained him with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPktH...eature=channel

John
Old 10-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nasty99TA
Kimbo is a beast. Kinda hard to get a 265 fat *** guy whos belly is suffocating you. If you consider that smart? Then ok.
His hits were like slaps.
Oh well kimbo will replace Marcus Jones and he will have another shot, i respect kimbo. He doesnt talk **** like everyone else. Dunno why everyone hates on him.
x2
Old 10-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lemons12
Rampage would not get scared of rashad evens lol Evans is weak as hell
Rampage is hilarious
Old 10-01-2009, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Because Rashad repeating the same thing over and over was such pwnage.... give me a break....
Old 10-01-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Malicious
Because Rashad repeating the same thing over and over was such pwnage.... give me a break....
No offense to anyone about this.. But thats usually what black dudes do.. I know when my black friends make fun of me they usually repeat the same thing..

I just think Rampage is.... I don't know the word for it.. Just don't care for him.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought that big country guy was a pusssy, every time Kimbo was knocking the ish out of him he'd go down and stall. That's bull, I don't know why refs let them do that? Not my style of fighting I guess. I don't want to see some obese dude win a match by laying on his opponent. Then the way he acted after the match? please...

I seriously don't know why so many people hate on Kimbo. He's a humble guy. He doesn't even talk ish, he just goes out there and fights.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Kimbo is cool. If he won every fight then he would be another Tiger Woods or something.

"Oh hey, Tiger won another game!" Booorrrriiinng. It's a refreshing change of pace knowing that bad *** fighters can lose.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
I thought that big country guy was a pusssy, every time Kimbo was knocking the ish out of him he'd go down and stall. That's bull, I don't know why refs let them do that? Not my style of fighting I guess. I don't want to see some obese dude win a match by laying on his opponent. Then the way he acted after the match? please...

I seriously don't know why so many people hate on Kimbo. He's a humble guy. He doesn't even talk ish, he just goes out there and fights.

Its not ******* boxing.. They are allowed to go to the ground.
If Kimbo knocking you senseless and you had a good ground game, what would you do? If you were smart you would take it to the ground.

Some of you guys sound like idiots. Have you forgotten honestly that you are watching MIXED MARTIAL ARTS and not boxing/kick boxing?
Old 10-01-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Strini SS
I guess Dana White doesn't know MMA like you do uhh?

Dana White is not impressed. “Roy did enough to win without getting hit.” Roy wants a Whopper with Cheese. Dana reminds us that Kimbo could get back into the TUF competition and he needs to work hard during his remaining time in the house.

B
Did I say I know it better than Dana? He is just mad Roy killed his marketing technique plain and simple. Dana white is the man but he has no reason to be upset. The 2 other fights were way worse.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned

Its not ******* boxing.. They are allowed to go to the ground.
If Kimbo knocking you senseless and you had a good ground game, what would you do? If you were smart you would take it to the ground.

Some of you guys sound like idiots. Have you forgotten honestly that you are watching MIXED MARTIAL ARTS and not boxing/kick boxing?
Please quote me where I said I was watching boxing?

It's not the fact that he'd take him down, it's the fact that he won by laying his 200 lb stomach on his face and stalling the fight. WTF is that? That's ***** *** **** if you ask me. Kimbo didn't even tap out...

What really pissed me off though, was how the fat *** was acting after the "fight".

"I just want to go home now.... and eat." WOW...
Old 10-01-2009, 11:42 PM
TECH Regular

]
Old 10-01-2009, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TXjeepTJ
they need to fight in a backyard, put kimbo back in his atmosphere
lol **** the cage, all he needs is wooden fences, a tree, and a bbq grill, and its ON! lol I hope he gets his **** together! He's a badass!
Old 10-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Teching In

Kimbo looked timid much of the fight, he really needs to bring the intensity on the next fight and just throw everything at his opponent. Hate to say it but Kimbo's stand up technique was not impressive, he's got power but against a good striker I would expect him to get hit alot. So far this season of TUF has sucked, without Rampage's humor and Big Country's **** and Rashad's bad breath there would be little entertainment value.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 7camaro7
all he needs is wooden fences, a tree, and a bbq grill, and its ON! lol
Don't forget the satellite dish.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

No offense to anyone about this.. But thats usually what black dudes do.. I know when my black friends make fun of me they usually repeat the same thing..

I just think Rampage is.... I don't know the word for it.. Just don't care for him.
that's racist, you son of a bitch! I'm offended/going to kill you
Old 10-02-2009, 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Please quote me where I said I was watching boxing?

It's not the fact that he'd take him down, it's the fact that he won by laying his 200 lb stomach on his face and stalling the fight. WTF is that? That's ***** *** **** if you ask me. Kimbo didn't even tap out...

What really pissed me off though, was how the fat *** was acting after the "fight".

"I just want to go home now.... and eat." WOW...
You didn't say that but thats what it sound like you want to be watching.
Didn't look like he was stalling at all to me. Have you heard about how Kimbos forehead looks yet? If you consider those hit to be ***** you need to think for a second.. These arent 150lbs dudes were talking about.. No matter how lite it LOOKED like Roy was hitting Kimbo I assure you it was more than enough to make Kimbo uncomfortable and want it to stop.
Regardless of how he acted after the fight (even though he just won a major fight) he still won and won by a great margin.. He just dominated someone, I would be stoked also.

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
]
Yea, look at that.. Just sitting there hitting his own man boob.

Originally Posted by 7camaro7
lol **** the cage, all he needs is wooden fences, a tree, and a bbq grill, and its ON! lol I hope he gets his **** together! He's a badass!
Kimbo would get destroyed by any true MMA artist no matter where it was. You really think they would stand up with him on the streets also? There are no rules on the street. Kimbo would be hurt, and hurt badly.

Originally Posted by danhr
that's racist, you son of a bitch! I'm offended/going to kill you
Ah quiet up... Asians don't say anything to anybody!

Old 10-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

You didn't say that but thats what it sound like you want to be watching.
Didn't look like he was stalling at all to me. Have you heard about how Kimbos forehead looks yet? If you consider those hit to be ***** you need to think for a second.. These arent 150lbs dudes were talking about.. No matter how lite it LOOKED like Roy was hitting Kimbo I assure you it was more than enough to make Kimbo uncomfortable and want it to stop.
Regardless of how he acted after the fight (even though he just won a major fight) he still won and won by a great margin.. He just dominated someone, I would be stoked also.
Right, he clearly "dominated" the fight by laying on someone. LOL

He clearly had a HUGE weight advantage over Kimbo.

Even Dana White himself said "Big Country shouldn't be excited about winning the way he did."