Where are the drunk stories??

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are the drunk stories??

So I was in the kitchen at my moms house since I came home for the holiday as I staggered in at 1:30 from a party and made a big *** plate of thanksgiving left overs to satisfy my drunk munchys...,..,.,, I wonderd if I could find some drunk stories on tech.. NOPE!! so for mine and others satisfaction, Lets hear them!!!
Old 11-27-2009, 07:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent had a good one in a minute but ill be sure to post it up when i do, helluva question though hahahha
Old 11-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Launching!

Picked up a chick at the bar last night lol
Old 11-27-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh ****.. drunk stories..

Last New Years I was at this girls apartment with a few friends, one is a good buddy of mine and the other I know pretty well, and his wife. Anyway we're at this girls apartment (who I've never met before, it's his wife's friend) and theres several different kinds of alcohol there. And a few hundred jello shots that do nothing but taste good. So I'm taking different shots to taste different things, everythings going good, and I drink a jager bomb. Except its not a shot, its a whole cup. Either way everything is still going fine, until about an hour and a half into it the apartment owner's friend hands me a big cup, full of margarita. I took a sip and it tasted like alcoholic greatness, but in my slightly inebriated state I reflect back on past times when Patron left me with no explanation of the previous night. And so I turn back and ask, "Does this have Patron in it?", forgetting that about 20 min before someone shows up with a bottle and offers me a shot, which I generously took. She replied with a no, and so I began my sippage. I remember finishing that first glass. Everything beyond this point is what I've been told..

So my buddy decides to head out onto the balcony, and I state I have to **** and follow him out. Well, aparently I leaned over and urinated on a barbeque pit below.. When he asks me if I'm going to throw up I turn and say... "nope", then turn right back to the barbeque pit. "Yep....." and proceed to cover my urination station in vomit. That's when 3 slightly older women, probably in their younger 20's come outside with the usual "oh are you okay...." stuff. So as I turn to address them my buddy points out that I've yet to zip up. So once doing so, I let them know that I was doing great.
That was when I went back inside, was handed another cup with who knows what mixed into it, and proceeded to judge every female there to their face. No one found it offensive, (good thing) and thats when we left. Woke up the next morning with the worst headache I've ever had. Apparently there was about half a bottle of Patron in the first margarita.. I returned to this apartment for another party two weeks later, and was greeted by a guy I've never met nor seen in my entire life, by the words... "Dude, your the guy that threw up on the barbeque pit huh?"

The only thing I could say was... "That's what I'm told..."
Old 11-27-2009, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

Here is one from last weekend

I was at a large costume party and there was a certain girl whom i found increasing attractive as the night went on. After a brief exchange in words (or maybe it was a lot of words, i don't remember), i found myself walking her back to her place and for the entire 30+ minute walk i had what felt like a small pebble in my shoe that i just couldn't shake out. When we got to her room i took off my shoes to find my sock covered in blood and a metal staple stuck into two of my toes. Kinda freaked me out... But besides that i had a great night.