this is how i feel

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 10:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default this is how i feel

http://break.com/index/cat-pounces-a....html?matchid=

Trying to get my 402 going... Its at g-force... Just need to change out some torque converter bolts.... The guy at the counter wont let me do anything there and he makes me feel like the cat in this vid. Oh well ill drive it down the street and do it. Lol, thought it was funny so here it is.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:18 PM
11 Second Club

Just frustration bro it'll be running soon. G-force is a good shop just get the car right and let Mike tune it. Then all problems solved
Old 12-01-2009, 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

Stopped by there today. Seen your car. You one of Tommies freind?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
On The Tree

Robert and Mike will get you fixed up, I wouldn't worry about it. Eitherway, we might see snow this week....
Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by youguessit

Trying to get my 402 going... Its at g-force... Just need to change out some torque converter bolts.... The guy at the counter wont let me do anything there and he makes me feel like the cat in this vid. Oh well ill drive it down the street and do it. Lol, thought it was funny so here it is.
u talkin bout robert? huh...he's always hooked me up everytime i need it. just be patient man, g-force is a good shop that does good work.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
u talkin bout robert? huh...he's always hooked me up everytime i need it. just be patient man, g-force is a good shop that does good work.
agreed. They have taken care of my broke Z 2 times. Though I use EG next to my house with their specials for C5's on big installs, I will no doubt be using GForce as well in the future for my work.

Last edited by winters97gt; 12-02-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:51 AM
On The Tree

So you feel like a fool because the guy at the counter would not let you use their shop and their tools to fix your own car? I am confused by this post.

G-Force has always taken care of it's customers, but they arent in the charity business, thus why they have been around for so long.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:37 AM
8 Sec Tuner

G-Force is a performance shop. Not Autozone. I dont feel that we need to let you use our shop or parking lot for repair that we are capable of doing.

Robert called you and said "the converter is making lots of noise when in gear" You replied with " I know I have the wrong bolts in the TQ Converter"

We are doing everything in our power to TUNE your car. But you are making it very difficult.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

this cant be a serious thread

gforce has ALWAYS taken care of every car ive taken to em from the motor/trans build in my camaro to the s/c and built trans in our silverado truck.

there work is second to no one give em the time they need and you will not be upset with the results

btw if u knew the bolts were wrong why would you leave in there sounds like you want them to be liable if something goes wrong. they are just doing all that they can to make sure the car drives like it should.

/ thread
Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Regular

Lol, im not trying to bitch about g-force.... they are very good. At no point did i ask to use their tools to fix my car in their lot. I asked if i could just put sealant on my rockers infront of the building.. like the other guy who just did it and didnt ask.... my mistake was asking and being told no... i just went down the street... never said i had the "wrong" bolts in there.... just said i needed to shave them down some more so the converter bolt wouldnt hit the bolt on the rear cover. Bearly touched... just made a droning noise. The tci flexplate i guess should have come with shorter bolts but didnt. I fixed it today... Just felt like i was ****** up. Guy up front was givin me attitude from the second i came in so i mocked him in the thread... Just annoyed. He seemed cool today, probably was in a bad mood that day. Probably my mistake to do so. Just frustrated and ****. Never said they werent good either, badass they helped me more than the other two shops i went to combined (no names). Well anyways i did a once over on the car and it should be done being tuned and broken in tomarow. Oh and i know tommy but dont hang out with him. I am probably the person you are thinkin of. U showed us your orange "lt1/ls1" car. Anyways my girl found this and i thought it was hilarious! So though id share.
http://www.break.com/i-see-you/sister-gets-busted.html
Old 12-02-2009, 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
this cant be a serious thread

gforce has ALWAYS taken care of every car ive taken to em from the motor/trans build in my camaro to the s/c and built trans in our silverado truck.

there work is second to no one give em the time they need and you will not be upset with the results

btw if u knew the bolts were wrong why would you leave in there sounds like you want them to be liable if something goes wrong. they are just doing all that they can to make sure the car drives like it should.

/ thread
Dude seriously where are you getting this ****. If i were trying to make g-force liable for something i would have instantly blamed g-force for washing out my pistons when the car started smoking in their shop and they said that is what it was. Never pointed any fingers.... And glad because it ended up being my fault. Anyways i cant wait to see how it does. I probably wont meet my goal but that just gives me somin to do later.wish me luck.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
G-Force is a performance shop. Not Autozone. I dont feel that we need to let you use our shop or parking lot for repair that we are capable of doing.

Robert called you and said "the converter is making lots of noise when in gear" You replied with " I know I have the wrong bolts in the TQ Converter"

We are doing everything in our power to TUNE your car. But you are making it very difficult.
Again, not an attack on your shop. Just frustrated. Ill private message you. Ill see yall later.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Robert and Mike will get you fixed up, I wouldn't worry about it. Eitherway, we might see snow this week....
Yeah, tough break for me huh.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, tough break for me huh.
no need to be so touchy
Old 12-03-2009, 12:17 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by winters97gt
no need to be so touchy