HP Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HP Tuner

Thought I would ask.. I live in the Garland, Mesquite area.. Does any one own and want to share there HP Tuner.. I would be willing to rent it so that I could tune my car.. As it’s not like I need to run around tuning it every day.. I’m a driver and I want to MAF tune my car so that I can drive it every day.. If I wanted to spend all my time tuning my car for every weather conduction I would put a carburetor on it and throw my injection in the trash..
Old 01-16-2010, 03:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by corvette388
Thought I would ask.. I live in the Garland, Mesquite area.. Does any one own and want to share there HP Tuner.. I would be willing to rent it so that I could tune my car.. As it’s not like I need to run around tuning it every day.. I’m a driver and I want to MAF tune my car so that I can drive it every day.. If I wanted to spend all my time tuning my car for every weather conduction I would put a carburetor on it and throw my injection in the trash..
Just don't mess with Sam. He messed up at least 4 motors that j know about. My boys from fast times said the same thing. Sqr is good and Sean is around somewhere.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:08 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bat!
Just don't mess with Sam. He messed up at least 4 motors that j know about. My boys from fast times said the same thing. Sqr is good and Sean is around somewhere.
Where did the OP say anything about someone else tuning the car for him, he asked to borrow or rent HP Tuners did he not? I don't think you know what your talking about, Sam has tuned plenty of cars and I would trust him to tune my car, GTFO. Sorry OP I don't know anyone on your side of town with HPT.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bat!
Care to tell us which car I messed up?
Which one of your "Boys" from Fasttimes said anything bad about me?

Come on Tony tell the truth now!

Last edited by Sam88Gta1; 01-17-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Where did the OP say anything about someone else tuning the car for him, he asked to borrow or rent HP Tuners did he not? I don't think you know what your talking about, Sam has tuned plenty of cars and I would trust him to tune my car, GTFO. Sorry OP I don't know anyone on your side of town with HPT.
Dont worry about him. If you know the guy you wouldnt have responded in the first place.