Ard

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1x2
It doesn't really matter to me. I just posted what I had seen first hand. ARD is not a sponsor on here and won't get a fair shake at defending themselves. That is why I posted.
They don't have to defend themselves, and even if they did, Owen has an account on here, and I'm sure it still works. There's nobody trolling this thread making stupid comments about how "ARD sucks" or whatever. The people that are making comments that aren't exactly in their favor are simply sharing their past experiences with them, and that is it. This thread is actually pretty tame compared to other ones in the past that I've seen on here, back when I was one of the ones actually DEFENDING them. Go back and research my posts if you don't believe me
Old 01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1x2
It doesn't really matter to me. I just posted what I had seen first hand. ARD is not a sponsor on here and won't get a fair shake at defending themselves. That is why I posted.
If they are not a sponsor then why is this thread still here. They delete threads and lock them when other shops are mentioned. There fair shake ended when they started doing **** work.

They did some work on a friends car. He spent a lot of money with them. The motor made **** horse power, and started to smoke it's *** off. They pulled the motor went through it again. They fixed the smoke problem but it still would not make good power for the parts that were on it. If a customer is on a budget then tell them they need to wait. You don't take their money and hack there car up. That is bad business period. There is no justifying **** work like that.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:05 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Not a sponsor

Quick Reply: Ard