Boston or Lakers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 01:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was a super tough game they turned the tvs off at work when were were looking at it l, so in my last break I logged the **** out and went to go see the game in the break room , then u see like half of my team in there with me looking at the game hahhaah
Old 06-18-2010, 09:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go la!!!!! Go phil jackson!!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 12:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that was definitely a flat out nasty ugly game. was rooting for LA to take it. boston was running out towards the end. who would have thought ron artest putting up 20 pts..Damn!
Old 06-18-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Addict

Got lucky.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
Yes sir! Celtics fans can go jump in the North Atlantic ocean! lol
nah im good on jumping in the ocean man but hey maybe you can last time i checked we have 17 titles y'all got 16. so in the end we still win and y'all come up short. congrats to the lakers. the game was played shittily and the refs sucked on both sides. we had that game and y'all know it rondo gets called for out of bounds and they replay it and he didnt even step out. we get 2 foul shots in the fourth and lakers get 30. thats bullshit to the max. lakers couldnt hit the broad side of a barn last night so they refs let them get to the line 50 ******* times. 4 point win biggest joke ive ever seen. bet anyone 1 million that if perkins played we woulda won. thats like gasol gettin hurt and not playing game 7. thats a pretty cheap win if you ask me. if my team hurt gasol accidentily or not and he sat game 7 and we won, i would feel as if i got a cheap win. but you know what, i still got the red sox. 2 games back now hahahaha whats good?
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by jb7241986
nah im good on jumping in the ocean man but hey maybe you can last time i checked we have 17 titles y'all got 16. so in the end we still win and y'all come up short. congrats to the lakers. the game was played shittily and the refs sucked on both sides. we had that game and y'all know it rondo gets called for out of bounds and they replay it and he didnt even step out. we get 2 foul shots in the fourth and lakers get 30. thats bullshit to the max. lakers couldnt hit the broad side of a barn last night so they refs let them get to the line 50 ******* times. 4 point win biggest joke ive ever seen. bet anyone 1 million that if perkins played we woulda won. thats like gasol gettin hurt and not playing game 7. thats a pretty cheap win if you ask me. if my team hurt gasol accidentily or not and he sat game 7 and we won, i would feel as if i got a cheap win. but you know what, i still got the red sox. 2 games back now hahahaha whats good?
you refer to them as "we" like you did something LOL!!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
you refer to them as "we" like you did something LOL!!
yeah my bad man lol......ive just loved and watched this team since i was little so i consider them my team, even though they are just my hometeam.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:49 PM
9 Second Club

Lol are you bitter because you guys lost..lol Revenge for what happen in 2008 so Celtics suck! Lakers baby!
Old 06-19-2010, 01:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Your are ridiculous man.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Look at Doc Rivers coaching stats prior to getting Ray Allen/Garnett

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Rivers

Werd! Garnet could of been a Laker, but Minnesota wanted bynum so no deal, thats why kobe was/wanted to be traded that season. and if it werent for that trade Celts wouldnt of won in 08.

I dont like doc rivers also, he bitches too much.

Celtics got a lot of bandwagon fans this playoff's though