Same ole texans..

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010 | 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
The Cowboys are the better team this year, no doubt, but that isn't saying a whole lot. The sad thing is McNair was quoted in the Chronicle Saturday saying that he's happy with the Texans and that they're headed in the right direction. If he truly feels that way, then he gets what he deserves.

Both teams have good talent and can still improve themselves in the upcoming draft from where they'll be drafting. IMO it's coaching, or the lack of, with both teams.

One other thing that could possibly interest Texan fans is a report I heard today on ESPN Radio, is the Bill Cowher is wanting to get back into coaching and the three teams that he's interesting in coaching are the Giants, Dolphins and Texans if they had openings. Things could get interesting depending on what the owners do with potential firings and the lockout...
I would love it if we got Cowher..that Indy matchup would be a lot more fun...of course if he went to the Giants... he would get to kick the **** out of dallas twice a year
Old 12-20-2010 | 01:52 PM
11 Second Club

Well i'm glad we can all agree that both teams are crap (right now anyways), regardless of who we're going for. I'm a Dallas fan, but only when they're at least half decent. I honestly want to be a Texans fan (gotta rep texas right?), and i think even now, as is, they have massive potential. Seriously, how crazy would it be to have Cower as a head coach?

Anyways... despite who you like or hate, all i gotta say is don't get your panties in a knot. It's only a bunch of millionaires playing around, and we'll never a cent out of it.
Old 12-20-2010 | 04:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I thought the three teams cowher mentioned were the dolphins, giants, and titans? I hope he picks the fins either way!
Old 12-20-2010 | 05:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
I thought the three teams cowher mentioned were the dolphins, giants, and titans? I hope he picks the fins either way!
You thought wrong.
Old 12-20-2010 | 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man, the Texans are frustrating to say in the least. The most underachieving team in the league 3-4 years in a row? It really feels like groundhog day.

How long will it take for McNair to fire Kubiak? What is he, 36-42 in his tenure at the helm? The Texans are not a .500 team with the talent they have. Sure, 9-7, 10-6 and possibly even a 11-5 team but to finish like they have the last few years is just sad.
Old 12-20-2010 | 07:36 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Can ya'll quit wasting Johnson and Foster, and just go ahead and send them up north
Old 12-20-2010 | 09:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Can ya'll quit wasting Johnson and Foster, and just go ahead and send them up north
Why so the boys could waste thier talent instead?
Old 12-20-2010 | 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tex7387
Why so the boys could waste thier talent instead?
Now that we've got a real coach(or atleast a better one) I think the general attitude and results have spoken for themselves. Not to mention a good RB would help out our offense tremendously. Its not like the Texans have done **** with them. Damn sure not with Foster, the dude is a beast and could win games by himself but Kubiak refuses to utilize him to his potential. So yeah, he'd do much better in Dallas.
Old 12-21-2010 | 02:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Now that we've got a real coach(or atleast a better one) I think the general attitude and results have spoken for themselves. Not to mention a good RB would help out our offense tremendously. Its not like the Texans have done **** with them. Damn sure not with Foster, the dude is a beast and could win games by himself but Kubiak refuses to utilize him to his potential. So yeah, he'd do much better in Dallas.
they have both won games for us, and foster is still the leading rusher, so you cant say that we dont use him... it's just we suck... dallas would do no better with either or, romo would **** up johnson's passes just like shaub dumbass does, and yall would forget to use foster also... dont brag about this coach yall have either, cause im sure next season will not be too much better and yall will be pissed about what a shitty coach he is... i hope we get coher, he could really help our young defense shine, quin is getting a little better but still needs to improve, and he could do that... all in all both dallas and houston suck, i feel the texans were more a dissappointment than the cowgirls cause i mean at the end of the day you dont really expect them to do much anyways
Old 12-21-2010 | 03:00 PM

The Texans dont use Foster to his potential, any of the texans fans who pay attention at all will tell you that. The only reason he is a leading rusher is because he is averaging 6yds/carry. How many defenses have you seen him run right through this year only to be benched by Kubiaks dumbass?