NBA Playoffs

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im from boston so yall know who i rep. everyone hates on them but im just gonna keep my mouth shut. all ill say is they got the talent to go far. long as rondo keeps it up they are almost unbeatable. now, they have length at center with jermaine so they are actually getting offensive boards and second chance baskets, something that killed them in the finals last year. we shall see though i wont get ahead of myself. id like shaq attack to get one more ring.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Finals will be okc vs Miami or Chicago

Don't sleep on miami for the haters out there. They are dangerous with 3 all stars who proved they can dominate the floor anytime vs any opponent.

I want like to see miami in the finals for sure!

My spurs shld be done tonight. They have a horribe defense all yr and not sure how they got the #1 seed in the west. oh well one last shout for the season GSG!! lol
Old 04-27-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Finals will be okc vs Miami or Chicago

Don't sleep on miami for the haters out there. They are dangerous with 3 all stars who proved they can dominate the floor anytime vs any opponent.

I want like to see miami in the finals for sure!

My spurs shld be done tonight. They have a horribe defense all yr and not sure how they got the #1 seed in the west. oh well one last shout for the season GSG!! lol
Miami not a having a PG to handle D Rose or Rondo, i don't think they will advance.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

I got OKC vs Lakers in the WCF and Heat vs Bulls in ECF. In the finals I got Lakers vs Heat. I think OKC will give the Lakers a run and should be a great series. I just think there's no denying Kobe his sixth ring to match up with Jordan. No, I do not think Kobe is as great as Jordan but he's been the closest thing since, and you got to respect that. I think Lakers will 3 peat. I've got a $100 on Lakers if they do make it to the finals.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:24 PM
^^^^x1 Registered User

Originally Posted by hitemup9nine
I got OKC vs Lakers in the WCF and Heat vs Bulls in ECF. In the finals I got Lakers vs Heat. I think OKC will give the Lakers a run and should be a great series. I just think there's no denying Kobe his sixth ring to match up with Jordan. No, I do not think Kobe is as great as Jordan but he's been the closest thing since, and you got to respect that. I think Lakers will 3 peat. I've got a $100 on Lakers if they do make it to the finals.
X2 can't put it in any better words the u did man. So txhotboi972 r we still in the "Benjamin" $100
Old 04-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Launching!

yeah like 5w20 i dont think that miami doesnt have a pg who can play rondo or rose. speedy pg's kill them. not to mention boston took 3 of 4 from miami in the regular season without shaq or jermaine.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

man are you bored at work or something?
Old 04-28-2011, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jb7241986
yeah like 5w20 i dont think that miami doesnt have a pg who can play rondo or rose. speedy pg's kill them. not to mention boston took 3 of 4 from miami in the regular season without shaq or jermaine.
I don't think it would matter for Heat as far as Rondo goes. Look at the Lakers, they always have trouble matching up with uptempo/younger pg's. But they still get the job done. The matchup I would be concerned about for the Heat is the Shaq matchup. I don't thid Illkasgus (spelling) can handle him. Whatever happened in the regular season, you can throw that out the windows. Lakers swept all three games against Hornets and look at them now. I think injuries and health will determine if the Celtics make it back to the Finals.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:00 PM
On The Tree

Celtics!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:13 PM
TECH Junkie

I don't think it would matter for Heat as far as Rondo goes. Look at the Lakers, they always have trouble matching up with uptempo/younger pg's. But they still get the job done. The matchup I would be concerned about for the Heat is the Shaq matchup. I don't thid Illkasgus (spelling) can handle him. Whatever happened in the regular season, you can throw that out the windows. Lakers swept all three games against Hornets and look at them now. I think injuries and health will determine if the Celtics make it back to the Finals.
the 3 bigs have fishers back, team defense something Miami lacks..
Old 04-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Launching!

Lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers
Old 04-28-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

J. O'Neil or S. O'Neil both are worthleSS.
Heat gonna take it to their ***!!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
J. O'Neil or S. O'Neil both are worthleSS.
Heat gonna take it to their ***!!

I'll leave this right here.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

^^^ Now that funny. I think sometimes the big three have fisher's back. But what I like is how last year and this year Kobe stepped up to the plate and guarded Westbrook and for one game guarded Chris Paul in this series. I'm not sure if Wade or Lebron would do that. I think their afraid of getting blown past by and looking bad. I think Kobe just doesn't care if a point guard is faster or more athletic he just want's to know that HE did the best he could do. This way there's no if/and's/or but's whether he could have done something better to win the series.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:54 PM
TECH Junkie

^^^ Now that funny. I think sometimes the big three have fisher's back. But what I like is how last year and this year Kobe stepped up to the plate and guarded Westbrook and for one game guarded Chris Paul in this series. Not the first time he's done that. There's another guy that did that, probably the greatest ever...

I'm not sure if Wade or Lebron would do that.
Lebron doesn't, he just likes to come off the weak side for blocks to look cool. Never has he stood up to the plate and said he would cover the opponents #1 guy.

I think their afraid of getting blown past by and looking bad. I think Kobe just doesn't care if a point guard is faster or more athletic he just want's to know that HE did the best he could do. This way there's no if/and's/or but's whether he could have done something better to win the series.
thats the way he's always played, all in.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:06 AM
Launching!

Ok darkhorse whatever you say. but then again id be going for the heat as well considering the spurs are gonna lose to an 8th seed

Last edited by jb7241986; 04-29-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ekshail
lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers - lakers
suck!!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wm2002Z28
suck!!!!!
lol hahahahaha......5w, that slow mo pic of lebron smacking bosh in the face with the ball is priceless where did you find that sir?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by jb7241986
lol hahahahaha......5w, that slow mo pic of lebron smacking bosh in the face with the ball is priceless where did you find that sir?
click the picture

SKIP to 17 SECONDS...more of this to come in the playoffs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZfOU...embedded#at=17

Last edited by 5w20; 04-29-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Can the mavs go 3-0

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs