Katy Perry's Boobies (was: Amy Winehouse died.. :( )

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 07:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She was talented but she had it coming.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

41 were killed in a bus fire in china also if we want to do world news it this thread......

As to Winehouse.... Yeah whatever.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:52 PM
12 Second Club

Talented? No No No. A one hit wonder who is known more for being a druggie rather than a Singer. And yes a thread on world events might be needed.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by tillery
Talented? No No No. A one hit wonder who is known more for being a druggie rather than a Singer. And yes a thread on world events might be needed.
If you're going to argue for one side, at least make it a good argument. Your argument sucks real bad.

I hate to see anyone die unless it's some murdering **** like Hitler, Bin Laden, etc., then I'm just glad that type of person can't kill/hurt others anymore.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000WhiteTA
She was talented but she had it coming.
Everyone has it coming. Fact.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SSwt00SS
ok ***, put your spin on how the norway tragedy has any bearing in this thread? please enlighten all of us, who apparently missed the connection.

also, you don't know me, but we've butted heads in the past, so i would expect this from you.

i don't come to 'tech to catch up on world events, esp. in the TX forum. i've read plenty about what happened in Norway sans Ls1tech.

i'm not Generation ME, like yourself, who gets butt hurt and who are overly sensitive.

so you're distruaght over the events in Norway, and felt it necessary to state so in this thread instead of creating your own. what was your point? pity party? attention *****?

so again, stop trying to get the '1up' comeback, you suck at it. quit trolling this thread with a subject that does not relate, and start a thread of your own on Norway. then you can post how it's affected your life in such a way you can't fathem how our world could be so cruel to the innocent.

quit bitching and trying to be billy badass at the same time.
Tyler started this by pointing out that there is a thread about Amy Winehouse (one person with a history of self-destructive behavior), but not one about the bombing and murder in Norway that killed at least 92 people. As for getting "butt hurt", you're the one whose upset that he's somehow derailed the "pity party" we're supposed to be having for Amy Winehouse.

Tyler never said the events in Norway had a big affect on him. He simply noted that there is tendency for people in this country to focus on the deaths of celebrities, even when there are things that make more of a difference on an international stage. One is a shame. The other is a tragedy.

It's not like it's anyone's fault there isn't a thread about Norway. Hell, on ls1tech, people can't seem to keep their own political views in check, so I could see that thread going to hell in a hurry. Tyler made an observation and you got your feelings hurt because you have some sort of a past with his posts.

-Mike
Old 07-23-2011, 09:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Tyler started this by pointing out that there is a thread about Amy Winehouse (one person with a history of self-destructive behavior), but not one about the bombing and murder in Norway that killed at least 92 people. As for getting "butt hurt", you're the one whose upset that he's somehow derailed the "pity party" we're supposed to be having for Amy Winehouse.

Tyler never said the events in Norway had a big affect on him. He simply noted that there is tendency for people in this country to focus on the deaths of celebrities, even when there are things that make more of a difference on an international stage. One is a shame. The other is a tragedy.

It's not like it's anyone's fault there isn't a thread about Norway. Hell, on ls1tech, people can't seem to keep their own political views in check, so I could see that thread going to hell in a hurry. Tyler made an observation and you got your feelings hurt because you have some sort of a past with his posts.

-Mike

Old 07-23-2011, 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

-Mike
Mike, it's a shame you didn't let Satan speak for himself.

All I said was instead of going off topic here in this thread he could start his own. But he then took pride in the fact he took the thread off topic, intentionally. Glad you support such antics.

He then went on to assume and cast judgement on a person he knows nothing about, trying to be a smartass and failed.

Also, I could care less about A.W. death. Infact, look at my very 1st post and you will clearly see that.

Satan and I will always agree to disagree.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Old 07-23-2011, 10:37 PM
LS7 Member

Why the hell did you make a thread about this?
Old 07-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
glad to steer it in the right direction :o
FWIW, I wasn't really sad. I just didn't want to offend the Amy Winehouse lovers here by not including the ..
Old 07-23-2011, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Changing the topic of this thread to ANYTHING else is pure win!
Old 07-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Why the hell did you make a thread about this?
I thought it was pertinent to the general LSx community, but I didn't forsee how it would divide us and for that I am sorry. My post wasn't intended to take away from the obviously more important and heart breaking stories of the day.

BTW, Katy Perry is on SNL tonight (repeat)..
Old 07-23-2011, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
FWIW, I wasn't really sad. I just didn't want to offend the Amy Winehouse lovers here by not including the ..
lol!!
Old 07-23-2011, 11:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
I thought it was pertinent to the general LSx community, but I didn't forsee how it would divide us and for that I am sorry. My post wasn't intended to take away from the obviously more important and heart breaking stories of the day.

BTW, Katy Perry is on SNL tonight (repeat)..
Katy Perry's breasts are amazing.

-Mike
Old 07-23-2011, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

Katy Perry's breasts are amazing.

-Mike
yes...yes they are
Old 07-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
Changing the topic of this thread to ANYTHING else is pure win!
Done...
Old 07-23-2011, 11:54 PM
On The Tree

Old 07-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Teching In

katy has some nice tit-taysssss
Old 07-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

I only clicked on this thread because of the new title. I had no interest in coming in here before.

Quick Reply: Katy Perry's Boobies (was: Amy Winehouse died.. :( )