new to midland area

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cornbread23
Cool ill check out the site. How far is Abilene from Midland ?
somewhere around 150 miles i believe. the guys on ARF are a traveling group. I know we have had meets in San Angelo and Lubbock, and trying to start getting so meets out to DFW. I am sure if we get some guys from Midland talking trash on ARF, then then will be some meets between the 2 cities, haha.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cornbread23
I just moved here monday and thought I'd see if there's any members here. I've only had one day to cruise since I've been here and saw a couple healthy sounding trans ams, a bad *** looking grand national, and a s*** load of new camaros! Oh and I actually got to run a new 5.0! Not sure if it was modded but I pulled it from 60-100+? and 20-80 or so. Only pulled a car or 2 each time. The car was red with a decal on the windshield. The owner seemed like a cool Guy and we talked a minute but my girlfriend was following me in her truck and wasn't too happy about the detour. I drive a bom 06 gto m6 with full bolt-ons and a cam. Sorry for long post its just boring out here in the job trailer. Anyway it'd be cool to meet some other car guys and maybe go cruising.

Nice meeting u and good race hopefully u can give me a rematch here soon.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Teching In

Thanks man and same to you! Your car sounds damn good! Sorry we just burnt off afterwords my chick was about to pee her pants. I'm down for a rematch anytime I could tell you were having traction issues. I'd also like to run your buddy's 5.0 to see how that goes and even the camaro to see how many car or bus lengths he puts on me.