Lets go RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 07:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they lose game 7, can we call the Rangers the Buffalo Bills of baseball.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I said it earlier in the thread. Berkman will be a thorn in the Rangers' side this series. 7 runs and a few RBIs later, he's proving me right.

I think Matt Holliday has big money on the Rangers. He's been the Rangers' 10th man. He's had a pretty crappy series.
It is pretty ironic that a Texas native is kicking Texas' ***.

I don't follow baseball at all but definitely jumped on the bandwagon since its a Texas team, but this series has actually had some pretty awesome games. Normally baseball is way too boring to keep my extremely short attention span.

So who thinks carpenter is going to tear the rangers a new one tonight?
Old 10-28-2011, 07:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry fellas. I have had a feeling the Cardinals would take this series. Good luck to both teams tonight. It has been a very interesting and fun series to watch. From the pitching duels to the high powered offensive games, I've enjoyed it.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Up 2 in the 9th...fail
Up 2 in the 10th...fail
WTF??????? GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

Ok you missed something else..

Up 2 in the 9th... 1 Strike left to win the game fail
Up 2 in the 10th... 1 Strike left to win the game fail

After last night I'm not watching todays game I was so ******* mad .....and the " heart attack " comment is no bull ****. That game was so up and down. It's like when Rangers are up to bat no problem for the other team 3 strikes and done. Cardinals go up to bat and it's like NO ONE knows how to play the ******* game...
Old 10-28-2011, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Arlington gonna be the true choke city if the Rangers fk it up tmrw...

I see cards in 7
Way to go all out and call the series early ……

I dont understand why pitch around pujols when Berkman has been money all series. Pujols is a douche also, anytime they win he's available to the media. They lose he's nowhere 2 be found. I'm so glad this ***** over tonight. And yeah if we lose we can be known as the buffalo rangers.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:30 AM
On The Tree

Why the hell put Feliz or Ogando in with the crappy series they've been having. Why didn't they stick with Holland. Let's not let Cruz off the hook either. I'm still pissed. Not watching the game tonight. I expect STL to beat them like game 3
Old 10-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Ok you missed something else..

Up 2 in the 9th... 1 Strike left to win the game fail
Up 2 in the 10th... 1 Strike left to win the game fail

After last night I'm not watching todays game I was so ******* mad .....and the " heart attack " comment is no bull ****. That game was so up and down. It's like when Rangers are up to bat no problem for the other team 3 strikes and done. Cardinals go up to bat and it's like NO ONE knows how to play the ******* game...
Yeah dude I was so mad I forgot to type that part lol
I hope I dont get as mad tonight, I'm gonna have to take some of that bayer to prevent heart failure lmao
Old 10-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AlamoTA
Why the hell put Feliz or Ogando in with the crappy series they've been having. Why didn't they stick with Holland. Let's not let Cruz off the hook either. I'm still pissed. Not watching the game tonight. I expect STL to beat them like game 3
Sorry can't multi quote at work lol
I was pissed when he took holland out, and when he took mike adams out also! Didn't make any sense to me...
Old 10-28-2011, 02:16 PM
TECH Junkie

The coolest mullet in the MLB.

Old 10-28-2011, 05:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by AlamoTA

Amen! I'm no fan of the Rangers but after last nights game, its clear that the Rangers are afraid of success or are choking badly. Bases loaded one out and both batters strike out? Then after Colby lewis is dominating most of the game, he gets the hook for a slumping pitcher who walks the tying run (I didnt watch the game after that) WTF? they need a new manager!

Cards offense erupts in 4th inning or Rangers in the 7th.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

That game last night gave me a god damn ulcer. I will say that, IMO, the ump was giving the Cardinals pitchers a bigger strike zone then the Rangers were getting. But Washington screwed the pooch by A.) Letting Lewis hit with the bases loaded and B.) putting in Ogando and not Holland. Holland should have pitch through the rest of the game. Yes he game up the Homer to Craig, but that was the third hit and first run he allowed them to have. But all of that would have been moot points if Nelly would have caught that fly ball, and not try and make it "dramatic".

And what really doesn't help me watching them play is that I am visiting Family in California and they are all A's/Giants fans. FML.

They are going to have to get to Carpenter early, and Harrison is going to have to pitch the game of his career if the Rangers want to have a chance of winning.

I am not sure if I can watch the game tonight. I will still more then likely watch, but it will be hard after that **** poor display of not getting 1 strike...TWICE. The god damn Cardinals just won't Die...
Old 10-28-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

looks like the umps are giving the cards a small strike zone again.... sorry guys, but Texas is not playing like they want it. 123 innings, and swinging wildly Beltre is taking homerun swings
Old 10-29-2011, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Cards had everything in their favor and even the umps calls. Rangers tried and came up short. Its not the last time they will battle for world series. They will get it one day.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by svg210
looks like the umps are giving the cards a small strike zone again.... sorry guys, but Texas is not playing like they want it. 123 innings, and swinging wildly Beltre is taking homerun swings
strike zone was the least of their worries when they do think like hit a batter with the bases loaded lol. I don't think I've ever seen that before.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
Cards had everything in their favor and even the umps calls. Rangers tried and came up short. Its not the last time they will battle for world series. They will get it one day.
Not to start **** because I would have liked to see the Rangers win but are you a Cowgirls fan with you're blaming the umps? The Rangers had no chance lastnight after they blew game 6.

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 10-29-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Not to start **** because I would have liked to see the Rangers win but are you a Cowgirls with you're blaming the umps? The Rangers had no chance lastnight after they blew game 6.
The cards won fair and square and the rangers should have won game 6. Not blaming the calls for the loss last night but def were some bad calls and it did give them 2 runs because the inning should have been over..
Old 10-29-2011, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Not to start **** because I would have liked to see the Rangers win but are you a Cowgirls fan with you're blaming the umps? The Rangers had no chance lastnight after they blew game 6.
Pussies talk **** on the internet. You have been tryin to start **** a few post back. Tryin to fire me up about the cowboys. For what its worth I dont care about the cowboys. I still love my RANGERS though. Like I said before they could of used some borderline calls at 3-2 counts. That would of made a world series difference.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Pussies talk **** on the internet. You have been tryin to start **** a few post back. Tryin to fire me up about the cowboys. For what its worth I dont care about the cowboys. I still love my RANGERS though. Like I said before they could of used some borderline calls at 3-2 counts. That would of made a world series difference.

Hey, moron. There were bad calls at the plate and on the bases on both sides. Don't start crying like a massive queer.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:36 PM
TECH Junkie

I challenge you to a duel...fist to fist. whataUfuckinSay?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I challenge you to a duel...fist to fist. whataUfuckinSay?
Was I even talkin about u?

Quick Reply: Lets go RANGERS!!!!!!!!!