In for the holiday

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 09:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default In for the holiday

Today's word is...Fluctuations
(I will never hear or see this word again without thinking of this joke.)

I was at my bank today; there was a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady
who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller,
"Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady says, "Oh yeah? Fluc you white people too"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boudreaux and Trosclair were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics at de Bayou Teche, Louisiana, International Airport. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Boudreaux say, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!' Trosclair say, 'Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink de jet fuel and get a buzz.’ So dey pour demselves a couple of glasses of high octane gas and get completely smashed.

De next morning Boudreaux wake himsef’ up and is surprise at how good he feel.

In fact he feel GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nuttin!

Then de phone ring. It's Trosclair. Trosclair say, 'Hey, how you are this morning?' Boudreaux say, 'Man, I feel great, how bout you?' Trosclair say, 'I feel great, too. You don' have a hangover?' Boudreaux say, 'No dat jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nuttin’. We ought to do dis more often..' Trosclair say, ' Yeah, well dey's just one t’ing.' 'What's that?' 'Have you farted yet?' 'No!' 'Well, DON'T - cause I'm in Shreveport!'
Old 11-23-2011, 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

An illegal alien, a Muslim and a Communist go into a bar.

The bartender asks:
"What can I get you, Mr. President?"