i snoop. do you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Then express it. She is your wife. Grow some *****. As I told my wife if you feel the need you know my passwords but if you don't trust me then we don't need to be together.
oh trust me man I have. Only thing is if I continue to act like it pisses me off, then it only gives her more of a reason to suspect something. I tell her I dont' really appreciate her snooping but if she feels the need to do it then whatever. I only try to set a better example for her by never looking through her ****. If she keeps it up tho my step is to beat her retarded lol
Old 12-28-2011, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't and have no reason to. My wife has the code to my phone and access to the phone. Hell she sometimes text my friends back if I am busy. Only time i question here about who is texting or calling her is because it is at an inopportune time such as dinner. Like stated above, you are probably not in a healthy relationship if you do not have the trust of each other.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:12 PM

I used to snoop but i dont anymore

Although i do have trust issues (got cheated on twice)

Sorry to thread jack but i love your cam and a honda talking s***?
Those things sound like a pissed off bee in a coffee can being shaken around.

I do give them credit for their gas mileage tho haha
Old 12-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Well I've been cheated on once but several years ago. A while back I found text to an old boyfriend and kicked her *** out. After 3 weeks we slowly started to work it out. That was close to 8 months ago but I started working nights and now have raised awareness because there is tons more freedom. She's wanting a marrage soon but I know I can't even think about that until the trust is fully there. I tip my hat to those who don't. I never did but the one time I did is when I found those text/Facebook messages. Glad to know lots of others do to. She doesn't mind and let's me and knows. **** it there is always cheap hookers, alcohol, and lsx to get me by haha
Old 12-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Ive never felt the need. To be honest we both charge our phones next to eachother and they are always in the open in one way or another. If she was hiding something she wouldnt leave it out and vise versa. I used to know all of her passwords to everything online but have forgotten them all because I know that i dont need to look.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:22 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

i have nothing to hide. Neither does my wife. It has never been an issue for my marriage.

Why are her friends not minding their own business? Tell them to **** off.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slash8915
If you're EXPECTING to see something, then even a harmless text could be taken the wrong way.
This. It's not worth looking, if it happens kick her *** out and move on.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blue85350
This. It's not worth looking, if it happens kick her *** out and move on.
I keep hearing alot of just kick her out. What if their are kids in the middle? What if you are in "love"? Some people cant just let go. Its easy saying just do it but when it comes down to it really happening, then you start thinking all kinds of **** and cant go through with the plan. I never been cheated on(that i know of lol) and havent cheated. I leave my phone next to hers, but I use to text another chick and she would never check because she thought their was nothing to hide. Since I would leave my phone out in the open and right next to her.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I don't snoop. My wife is nosey about my calls, but has no reason to be. If you can't trust who you are with, you don't need to be with them.

I see it the same way. My wife use to go through my phone when I wasn't around it. I caught her once and asked if she was doing it because she wants out of the relationship. The way it looks to me is if you are going digging then you are looking for a way out of the relationship. If you are that unhappy than just leave. She doesn't go through the phone anymore or she got a lot more sneaky about it.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

If it happened once it will probably happen again regardless of kids being in the middle. I know a guy that knows his wife cheats on him, but he won't leave her, because he "loves" her. I don't understand why, I still say if it happens that's the end.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
I keep hearing alot of just kick her out. What if their are kids in the middle? What if you are in "love"? Some people cant just let go. Its easy saying just do it but when it comes down to it really happening, then you start thinking all kinds of **** and cant go through with the plan. I never been cheated on(that i know of lol) and havent cheated. I leave my phone next to hers, but I use to text another chick and she would never check because she thought their was nothing to hide. Since I would leave my phone out in the open and right next to her.
Just because there are kids involved still doesn't make it right. So all the fighting, arguing is good for the kids to see? Kids learn from their parents and will think this behavior is normal, it will affect them in their relationships when they get older. Especially in women, no kids need parents like this. I wouldn't use kids as an excuse, and if you are, then think about the situation you are putting them in and how they will be exposed to an unhappy relationship.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
Just because there are kids involved still doesn't make it right. So all the fighting, arguing is good for the kids to see? Kids learn from their parents and will think this behavior is normal, it will affect them in their relationships when they get older. Especially in women, no kids need parents like this. I wouldn't use kids as an excuse, and if you are, then think about the situation you are putting them in and how they will be exposed to an unhappy relationship.
Im not talking about myself. Im talking about snooping. If its simple and no need to hide anything, why would you start an argument about checking a phone/email. If it doesnt take up any of your time then why would it bother you. Say if you are charging your phone or taking a shower?

I have to add if its in a daily basis im sure it would bother the hell out of me. Just my .02 cents.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

Download a keylogger to the computer a good one is called Spector Pro ;-)
you will have access to everything!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:31 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
oh trust me man I have. Only thing is if I continue to act like it pisses me off, then it only gives her more of a reason to suspect something. I tell her I dont' really appreciate her snooping but if she feels the need to do it then whatever. I only try to set a better example for her by never looking through her ****. If she keeps it up tho my step is to beat her retarded lol
Tell her that her actions make it seem she doesn't trust you. This indirectly makes you feel like a cheater, in her eyes. Then tell her if she wants to treat you this way, you might as well get to cheat and bang other women. Why go through the hassle and arguments, if you don't at least get the benefits to go along with it?
Old 12-29-2011, 02:31 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Tell her that her actions make it seem she doesn't trust you. This indirectly makes you feel like a cheater, in her eyes. Then tell her if she wants to treat you this way, you might as well get to cheat and bang other women. Why go through the hassle and arguments, if you don't at least get the benefits to go along with it?
Those arguments never work out well.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HTX
Those arguments never work out well.
Yup, you say "I may as well", and they hear "I did". In fact I know a lady that did that to her husband, he kept snooping, so she went and gave him something to find.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Felt I had a reason to check twice, and twice I was right. I've never felt like I needed to with my wife, that's why she is my wife. If you've got that "gut" feeling, its probably right. Cut ties and move on.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

At one time or another everyone has done it but I think it is wrong bc it does show that you dont trust that person and trust me sooner or later cheaters get cought nomatter what my ex girlfriend used to do it to me all the time and it drove me nuts I wasnt even doin anything wrong either so I did it back to her to show her how it felt she got pissed
Old 12-30-2011, 05:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have never snooped on any of mine past GFs. Never felt the need too nor wanted too. As soon as I felt something was off or I got a "reason" to break ties, I did. Everyone is replaceable, and not worth my engery to get worked up about.

Like many have said, if you feel like you can't trust her, move on. Trust you gut feelings, the are almost always right. Things will only get more complicated as soon as theres a ring.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My crazy ex gf stabbed me in the arm with a pocket knife.
She was crazy jealous. Got old quick.
It's like I told my current gf. If shes not down with me anymore, and wants to leave. So be it, but don't cheat or **** around on me, cuz then there will be problems. And I fix my problems.
I knew a guy that his girl was the kind of bitch that got off to that "see what she could get away with". She was always flirting, texting,.Fb his friends. He was in love with her so he forgave her constantly. Fool
Too nice of a guy, but those are the ones that go psycho when they snap