Old member coming back. HELP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Old member coming back. HELP?

Hello to all you guys/gals. Well it's been years and years but I decided to come back. My name is Louis Zavala and I was a member on LS1.com back in 2000, known on there as LouisZ. Then i joined on here.

I used to roll with the old plano crowd, Pepenfus, Feldman the guy with the black Mecham, Etc. I used hang out with Matt and Shawn from Fastech in Garland. Also hung out with the old Grand Praire, TX crowd. When we used to post up at the Khols on Carrier Pkwy then rolled out to Hooters. I was all over the place.

A lot of the DFW crowd bought their Ws6 TA's or Formulas from Sahdalah at The Pontiac Dealership on Lemmon Ave. Well he's my cousin-in-law. Anyway, if you know me say hi. So I'm here because my car has been sitting in the garage long enough. I never drive it, just start it. I need to fix the AC line on it and flush all fluids and need help. I lost all my contacts over the years. I want to slowly start bringing it back to a daily driver. Help any one?

If any of you guys have good places to take my car to please do share with me? Yea I know all this stuff is easy stuff to do but I cant cause of my recent back surgery. Still healing and I dont want to risk it. So here is the list of things from the top of my head that my car needs work on.

-Busted AC line needs to be replaced recharged too. Where can I find it?
-Fluids flushed and refilled. Including radiator.
-Car has a LS1HotCam and it was never tuned. Anyone can help me there?
-Exhaust needs a make over. (Offroad X or H pipe) Mike Hutto??
-Shift light needs to be reconnected.
-Windows roll down really slow and stop. Isn't there something to cure this?

Thank you to whoever reads this long post and tries to help an old member.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

Its good to see some old schoolers still hanging around.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

I may have the ac lines from my old car that you can have, if i find them, and it sounds like you need new window motors.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by omar_286961
I may have the ac lines from my old car that you can have, if i find them, and it sounds like you need new window motors.
Thanks bro, Ill take all the help I can get. I know back then alot of people were very generous with help. Nice to see there is still folks willing to help out. I appreciate it. Let me know.