Embassy attacks

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 05:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do any of you remember your childhoods? Remember when someone would say something that offended you like something about your mother? How would most of us have acted? Get pissed and want to fight the person.

Think now how you act when someone insults you.... Growing up and learning respect has taught us that words are just that...words. When a people are taught from an early age to flip **** on anyone who thinks or says something different than what they have been brainwashed into believing, this happens.

I'm not saying that my religion is better than theirs or any one else's for that matter. My point here is that I've been taught that opinions are like ********, everyone has one.

In short these *** hats need to GROW THE **** UP and start respecting human life. It's too short as it is, don't **** it up by being a dick and hating.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Launching!

lets compare some of those radical idiots to something here in the US to see the difference in culture....
take Westboro Baptist Church for instance. fundamentalist idiots with no logic. our culture views them as COMPLETE IDIOTS and shuns them. which we rightlyfully should be doing, that kind of logic and thinking has NO place in a progressive scientific society.
however, wack job extremist over there are allowed to meddle around with the rest of them obviously without any consequence. Normal muslims see them as just a more strict sect of islam and therefore its OK to an 'extent'.
and this is where the problem lies, and why they are basically living in the bronze age. because they aren't changing and their surrounding society isnt calling them out on idiotic behavior.

i say pull funding and any kind of relations with backwards *** **** countries. let them fix it themselves and when they show they are on par with a progressive country like the US, EU and Asia then join the club. until then, keep your backwards *** nomadic goat herding ideologies in your little war ravaged sand box.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

Im all about pulling funding.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by CHAGO
Pull all our troops out and let them kill each other...

Not to sympathize or make excuses for those people, but what would happen if a foreign country came into the USA and took control of our resources and brought a diff kind of ruling govt we've never had before to us.. Would we not fight back?
We helped the afghans fight Russia, helped Iraq fight Iran, helped Libya and Egypt be "free" and look what's going on..

Smartest post in the whole thread right here. But its a little shy. The usa has already been takin over. Thats why we have Defense Secretary Leon Panetta making the UN top priority over our own congress. Thats why we have the fed printing fake money to bail out their buddies or redistribute the wealth to off shore banks and make it OUR debt. Thats why we have obamacare being passed even though MOST of the people dont want it. Thats why we have our government using OUR tax dollars to ship general motors jobs over seas. Thats why our politicians put this bs legislation in place making it almost impossible to make things here in the usa.
Why is this all happening? Why would our own government claim to be working for us but their actions show that they are building other countries up, putting us in more debt, taxing us to death, legislating us to death, taking our freedoms and what made us great ect.. I could go on and on.
Look at their actions...come on man this country has been hijacked by forien interests. They control the military not us. Al qaeda and Osama bin fako are buggie men created by the cia. This government has been pulling the wool over everyones eyes. Just wait till all the truth comes out.
They shipped guns down over the boarder to get them in the hands of the drug cartel so they could blame the 2nd amendment to take that right away from us (oh and believe me odumbo wants to take your guns) so what makes anyone think they wouldnt stage a false flag here at home?
What a bunch of garbage man, they are invading other countries for what they want then blaming it on the boggie man to pull the wool over everyones eyes. Our people are not fighting for freedom like they want you to believe. They are fighting for the wrong purpose.
Sorry Romney isnt the answer. Revolution is.
Take care........
Old 09-14-2012, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are Marines on post at every US embassy... they can't do **** when the ambassador doesnt allow them to carry ammo. That M4 and M9 are no more useful than a stick and a rock
Old 09-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
Level the place and get it over with this is something you can't "win". Animals!
Exactly, bomb em back to the stone age and be done with it. Wonder what the world would think if we were out there burning their flag? Get it over with.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Islam is a violent religion (well, lots of religions are. But this one particularly so).
The moderates are mostly the ones who cherry pick their values from it. Considering that the majority of Muslims are force fed and brainwashed with the Koran unfiltered from an early age, it is no surprise there are so many willing to resort to extreme violence in the name of it. I find it disgusting that many Muslims believe killing people who criticize their religion is a just act.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope like hell Romney is the answer- but there are a lot of people living on 98 weeks of unemployment that aren't going to vote for him.

I grew up as a military kid, my dad is a career military man (I tried to go to OCS but grades weren't there).

I hate to say this but I am realistically going to look into other options to reside. This idiot gets re-elected because he has the lazy vote tied up and we are in big trouble.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:12 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 409CISecondGen
Islam is a violent religion (well, lots of religions are. But this one particularly so).
The moderates are mostly the ones who cherry pick their values from it. Considering that the majority of Muslims are force fed and brainwashed with the Koran unfiltered from an early age, it is no surprise there are so many willing to resort to extreme violence in the name of it. I find it disgusting that many Muslims believe killing people who criticize their religion is a just act.
This right here plays a much larger part then most people realize. Puppet manipulators are pulling the strings of the great marionette we call president obama. I never thought I'd live to see us this close to a revolution...eerily close. i don't think Romney is the answer but he certainly will slow down the degradation Obama is causing.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:34 AM
12 Second Club

Agreed with above. Romney is no rockstar. Not a big fan, myself. BUT.... he is the lesser of 2 evils. Right now it is IMPERATIVE that we stop the bleeding. And with Romneys and now Ryans business/Economy ideologies, they could possibly BECOME rockstars by 2016.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nick.celis
+1. I totally agree. Im currently out here doing Private Security. These people are straight up idiots
Where are you working? PM me

Originally Posted by CHAGO
Sad that our guys are really dying for nothing...
i spent the majority of the last decade in the ME, and i believe this is true. We left Iraq, and now its sliding back right to the state it was in before we rolled in. It kinda makes me sad.

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Sorry Romney isnt the answer. Revolution is.
Yes

Old 09-15-2012, 11:27 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm sorry, but do you realize how much of an uneducated ignorant jackass you sound like with that post? I'm not saying you are one, I really am not trying to start anything, but I couldn't just let that go.

Islam is not a violent religion. Someone in this thread said that WE are the ones saying it is a religion of peace, not themselves. Bullshit. Study up on the Quran a bit (not Koran) and get the hard facts from the source. Islam itself is a very peaceful religion quite honestly, it's the fuckwads with just a bit too much sand up their *** who completely twist and distort the entire meaning.

Where are you getting your information from that the majority of Muslims are being brain washed and being taught violence? That is just plain wrong. Islam is a HUGE religon, the extremist's who **** it up for everybody actually make up only a small percentage of it.

I'm not Muslim for the record, I'm actually Jewish by default (non practicing for the most part), but I know quite a good amount about the religion and have studied it quite a lot.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

A FEW TIDBITS FOR YOU:

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Believers! Know that idolators are unclean. - 9:28

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25

Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers. - 48:29

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek

******Yeah. Real complacent group. Your "study" is either bias or bullshit. BTW.... I can do this all day. There are volumes of proof of their violence. These ppl have been at war with anyone and everyone since the dawn of time.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:39 PM
TECH Resident

That's the same kind of bull **** as if I posted up things like this from the Bible

Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women . . . "

Isaiah 13:16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

Deuteronomy 13:15 "Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly . . . "

Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death . . . "

Exodus 32:27 ". . . Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour."

Deut 21:10-12 "When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; "

Exodus 31:15 " . . . whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death."

Deut 21:21 "And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die . . . "

Do all of the things in the bible that command people to be put to death for this or that mean that Christianity is a religion of hate and violence? By your horribly flawed logic it must be! I guess this means then tens of millions of devout Muslims who do not kill innocent people or commit violent acts are totally doing it wrong vs the vastly smaller minority of terrorists.

Your quotes only prove my point, it's the fuckwards who distort the meanings and only focus on **** like that that **** it up for everyone.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:30 PM
12 Second Club

Heres YOUR "horribly flawed logic".... assuming Im Christian. Where EXACTLY did you get that? Frankly, I have no use for EITHER religion. Too many presumptions my friend. It doesnt take a genius to look at the world in its current state of affairs and see(of the 2) who is most prone to sensless violence. Just because Muhammad at the local Exxon says hello to you and sells you a DrPepper does NOT mean he gives a rats *** about you. Or our country. Or our values(religion based, or otherwise).
At least Christianity has matured to a closer form of CIVILITY than these people. "People like me" dont distort. We are REALISTS. WE CALL IT AS WE SEE IT. And from here all I see is another trademark Jewish Liberal.

Another note. Exactly how many of the violent acts listed above, do you see CHRISTIANS doing in the name of God, these days? NONE.
How many of the above listed acts of violence do you see these jackwagons committing in the name of Allah, these days? Turn on your TV and start counting.
Proof is in the puddin, son.

Last edited by MavrikTA; 09-15-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Insult to injury.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Your quotes only prove my point, it's the fuckwards who distort the meanings and only focus on **** like that that **** it up for everyone.
Distorts the meanings? Is a verbatim quote a distortion?

Yes both the Bible and the Koran contain violent teachings, that's not a distortion, it's a fact.

Originally Posted by MavrikTA
Another note. Exactly how many of the violent acts listed above, do you see CHRISTIANS doing in the name of God, these days? NONE.
That's not true either,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_209504.html

"Good people do good things and evil people do evil things. For good people to do evil things, it takes religion."

Last edited by 409CISecondGen; 09-15-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MavrikTA
Heres YOUR "horribly flawed logic".... assuming Im Christian. Where EXACTLY did you get that? Frankly, I have no use for EITHER religion. Too many presumptions my friend. It doesnt take a genius to look at the world in its current state of affairs and see(of the 2) who is most prone to sensless violence. Just because Muhammad at the local Exxon says hello to you and sells you a DrPepper does NOT mean he gives a rats *** about you. Or our country. Or our values(religion based, or otherwise).
At least Christianity has matured to a closer form of CIVILITY than these people. "People like me" dont distort. We are REALISTS. WE CALL IT AS WE SEE IT. And from here all I see is another trademark Jewish Liberal.

How many of the above listed acts of violence do you see these jackwagons committing in the name of Allah, these days? Turn on your TV and start counting.
Proof is in the puddin, son.
Lol @ you, who said ANYTHING about YOU being a Christian. Show me where I said you are, or assumed so. I frankly could care less. I could do the same example for a lot of religions. The one doing the assuming is you, assuming I'm a liberal. I'm definitely more of a moderate if anything, I've had my share of arguments with liberals. My original statement wasn't about politics, it was about religion, two separate entities.

No it sure doesn't mean he gives two ***** about me, you're right, but if I was in his shoes I wouldn't give two ***** about him either. It doesn't mean he wants to blow up the country. I'm part of the realist group as well, but I also try to make sure I'm looking at the whole picture and not just some bullshit the media hyper focuses on let myself fall into it.

Statistically, the largest inmate population in the USA by ethnicity are black males. Does this mean all black males want to rob and kill? Does this mean MOST of them want to rob or kill? Does it mean more than half of them do? It only takes a small group of people to **** it up for everybody.

Christianity hasn't done anything at all lately, not for a long time, but they sure as hell went on a power trip of their own for quite awhile a thousand years or so ago.

Don't get me wrong, I hate those self exploding sand monkeys as much as anyone here. The only person I know who hates them more is a coworker of mine from my last job that I left in December. He was Iraqi, born and raised there, devout Muslim, lived a happy life with his family as an engineer, and then terrorists seeped in to the country, fucked everything up, shot and killed his brother, and now he prays for their slow agonizing painful deaths everyday. Dude is 100% Muslim, through and through, something tells me he has no plans to commit any acts of violence against the US in the near future. Or ever.

The original comment that started all of this was regarding how the MAJORITY of Muslims are brain washed and force fed to commit violent acts against people who don't follow their beliefs, which I'm sorry, is just plain bullshit. We'd have a much bigger problem going on if that was the case and the majority of Muslims were following through with that.

Distorts the meanings? Is a verbatim quote a distortion?

Yes both the Bible and the Koran contain violent teachings, that's not a distortion, it's a fact.
A number of those are out of context, but I digress. I really don't care about that part.

It's your blatant blanket statement about the majority of Muslims being raised to commit violent acts that I found somewhat humorous

Last edited by SnIpEz; 09-15-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Putting in his place after failed attempt to insult or injure
Old 09-15-2012, 03:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
It's your blatant blanket statement about the majority of Muslims being raised to commit violent acts that I found somewhat humorous
I did qualify it with "majority," it was not a blanket statement. I simply said that "the majority of Muslims are brainwashed and force fed the Koran."

You may disagree with my choice of diction but that is a fact. When a child is brought up in any religion he/she is not given freedom of religion, they are indoctrinated into it before their capacity to evaluate it logically and make a choice forms. You wouldn't call a child a republican or democratic child and yet we call them Christian and Muslim children.

I also did not claim that the majority of Muslims were violent, I claimed that due to being brought up in a Muslim culture, many of them are willing to resort to violence. Few Muslims will actually blow themselves up in the name if Islam does not mean that many of them support it.

The polling data is right here:
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi..._Feb09_rpt.pdf

In 2009, 83% of Egyptians approved of attacks against coalition troops in Iraq. Look how many believe that the U.S.'s goal is to weaken and divide Islam and spread Christianity. 44% of Egyptians had a favorable view of Bin Laden. Look at the support for groups that attack America. Tell me again how the extremists are just a tiny minority? The ones perpetrating the acts may make up a small percentage, but the support is widespread.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Launching!

cant we both just agree that belief in the supernatural sky daddies out there makes you look like an idiot and does nothing but harm a civilized society trying to better itself?
Old 09-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Islam is a very violent religion. When have you seen Christians get stoned to death or have their heads cut off and post the videos online? There are no Christians don't bomb public places killing innocent children in the name of God for some form of Jihad. Think before you speak.

Quick Reply: Embassy attacks