Texans/Bears

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chasgiv3
I was pretty shocked when our offensive players fumbled twice. With weather like that it's who screws up the most. This time my poor Bears. With the hit to Cutler I would've gone after Schaub and took him out. One hit after another till he collapsed. Late, helmet whatever it takes! Then I would've gone after Yates! Then I would've gone after any Texans fans in the stands. Then....alright alright...I'm calming down now...LOL....

Was a tough game in brutal conditions. We got snow today.....time for some Bear weather!
Coulda,woulda,shoulda,
Yalls qb was trying to be a football phenom and payed a hefty price.
First thing he shoulda done was slide, when he seen that big.**** charging at him.
The ******* bull on the helmet =POW!
Just for future reference.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
Texans got more turnovers on defense.
Shut down the bears offense all night
Da bears didnt really do any supermam defense plays.
The weather was the bears big help, pretty much limiting the texans passing game.
Still 100+ on the sloppy soldier field fot foster.
The bears did a very good job at containing watt and the front crew from applying too much pressure on the qbs. Too bad there back up qb back sux and run game was nothing special.
SB preview? No way the bears go that far. They have an excrllent defense i give em that.
But i saw no SB quality offense tonite from the bears.
They had home field advantage and all the rain played a big part to help the bears limit the texans air attack.

Texans came in,left and are the better team. Still alot of ppl didnt think so. S
Stats and da score say?
Never doubted them.
Not take anything away from that sloppy game but I was just trying to remember what worse QB that played in the SB just six years ago...
Oh wait Rex Grossman, not saying the Bears make the SB but it's possible with their defense and I actually think they play better than 06 squad.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hiram007
Let's not get too carried away with last nights game, it was pretty sloppy with alot of turnovers, hard to gauge who was better. We can beat them just as much as they can beat us. The only thing that was proven last night was that we didn't make as many mistakes as they did. A 13-6 score for two teams with great passing games on a rainy day doesn't say much.

Considering the Bears are an outdoor team and the weather throughout the game, I am surprised they didn't establish the run. Still glad we got the win. On to the next.
You serious???!!! We played in there weather and there stadium. People talk about how weak the dome or closed stadium teams are when they go play up north.well we proved them wrong On Sunday. It was sloppy due to the weather and ur always going to have a low scoring game when u have two of the best defensive teams in the game play against each other.specially in that kinda crazy weather. i think if that game was played at reliant in closed roof and the loudest fucken stadium in the NFL would of been same outcome but we would of scored atleast one more touchdown. Gave me good confidence for the patriots game as that's going to be crazy weather also and I'm sure snow. We need that home fields advantage for the playoffs and the nation look at our 72,000 screaming fans shake that Bitch!! LETS GO TEXANS!!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:14 AM
9 Second Club

No question Bears offense is brutally weak. Superbowl thoughts for the Bears was never in my mind. Coaching is weak for the Bears also. Cuz if I was coaching Schaumburg would be drooling on himself right now.

Lol......
Old 11-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by red281gt
You serious???!!!!
Dead serious.

We played in there weather and there stadium. People talk about how weak the dome or closed stadium teams are when they go play up north.well we proved them wrong On Sunday. It was sloppy due to the weather and ur always going to have a low scoring game when u have two of the best defensive teams in the game play against each other.specially in that kinda crazy weather.
I knew it would be low scoring and the passing game for both teams would be shelved to a great extent because of weather. I would never pick the Texans to lose against them but they aren't as bad a team as NemeSS' comments suggest. That's where I was getting at.

Also, since the Texans have a retractable roof, does that make them an indoor team or an outdoor team? Either way, anyone who says the Texans can't play in bad weather with the kind of run game we have is out of their mind. No way you can sell that.

i think if that game was played at reliant in closed roof and the loudest fucken stadium in the NFL would of been same outcome but we would of scored atleast one more touchdown.
Agreed but one more TD for both teams and another pick for Cutler.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One dropped ball by Marshall and 2 feet to the right by Gould you guys lose. But we played like ***, I really thought rain was going to hurt you guys more than us but win is a win. But where were all those sacks I was hearing about on Cutler? But man our Offensive Coordinator is horrible at play calling sometimes I dont know what he is thinking and he already getting a hot seat seems like from Chicago fans.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CamaroSS27
One dropped ball by Marshall and 2 feet to the right by Gould you guys lose. But we played like ***, I really thought rain was going to hurt you guys more than us but win is a win. But where were all those sacks I was hearing about on Cutler? But man our Offensive Coordinator is horrible at play calling sometimes I dont know what he is thinking and he already getting a hot seat seems like from Chicago fans.
I could care less if the texans dont get another sack the rest of the year as long as we get the W! It was an ugly game but sometimes you have to win ugly, texans went in and beat the bears at their own game. The bears will be there in the playoffs, would be great to face them in the SB. Marshall is really the only offensive threat the bears have once forte was shut down. The texans have multiple threats that couldn't be utilized because of weather. Still a great game, 8-1!!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

^
Cutler never came out of the locker room after the 1/2. So more chances for hits or sacks.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Teching In

You serious???!!! We played in there weather and there stadium. People talk about how weak the dome or closed stadium teams are when they go play up north.well we proved them wrong On Sunday. It was sloppy due to the weather and ur always going to have a low scoring game when u have two of the best defensive teams in the game play against each other.specially in that kinda crazy weather. i think if that game was played at reliant in closed roof and the loudest fucken stadium in the NFL would of been same outcome but we would of scored atleast one more touchdown. Gave me good confidence for the patriots game as that's going to be crazy weather also and I'm sure snow. We need that home fields advantage for the playoffs and the nation look at our 72,000 screaming fans shake that Bitch!! LETS GO TEXANS!!!!
this!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NemeSS
^
Cutler never came out of the locker room after the 1/2. So more chances for hits or sacks.

The crowd was ******* pissed...
Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think chicago fans are getting super pissed at Tice, our first time horrible offensive coordinator
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CamaroSS27
I think chicago fans are getting super pissed at Tice, our first time horrible offensive coordinator
A bunch of fat ***, pizza guzzlin', wannabe's giving an 8-2 team ****, is just ridiculous. They are a good team that just lost to a better team.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LEO
A bunch of fat ***, pizza guzzlin', wannabe's giving an 8-2 team ****, is just ridiculous. They are a good team that just lost to a better team.
So true.........
Old 11-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To be fair it is good pizza...
Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

NYC style > Chicago Stew pizza
Old 11-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Yes I did!

You did see the Packers game right?
Yes, I was there. Because when you've been a season ticket holder day 1 (10 years)....you see all the games. It was just 1 game....
Old 11-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LEO
A bunch of fat ***, pizza guzzlin', wannabe's giving an 7-2 team ****, is just ridiculous. They are a good team that just lost to a better team.
Exactly. Everyone in here is making it seem like the Bears are some garbage team. They got beat by the Texans, not some bottom feeder perenial loser.

Corrected the record by the way
Old 11-16-2012, 04:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
NYC style > Chicago Stew pizza
x431,689,447

**** that Chicago casserole mess.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No way- Giordanos all the way. Expensive but good.

I had that NYC floppy **** when I was working up there- it would be great if you were hammered but that's about it.

Headed to DFW for cowboys game- cant wait to wear my Texan gear.

Quick Reply: Texans/Bears