moorepreformancetexas

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moorepreformancetexas

i brought my car to Dan to install a turbo on my fbody. it took three months and the following problems occurred : the turbo is touching my water pump,he ran intercooler pipes below the radiator support after i told him repeatedly that it would not work but he adjusted my shocks all the way up to give the illusion there was ground clearance when i had shocks properly adjusted there was less than an inch of ground clearance. i drove 4 feet and ripped the pipes off. he also broke my a/c, i have no brakes cause of a vacuum leak, butchered my console putting shifter in,the tach he mounted fell off driver post and i have no reverse lights. These are the problems that i have discovered pre tuning god knows what else is wrong. he said he has no money to give me back. finally my friend had a motor at dans shop for a rebuild its was there for a year. we had to go get it tuesday, Dan knew we were coming and left before we arrived. we spent two hours looking for the parts my friend bought but Dan lost some of his brand new parts. IM POSTING THIS TO STOP ANYONE ELSE FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF. DAN IS A MODERN DAY SNAKE OIL SALESMAN. ALL HE DOES IS LIE AND IS INCAPABLE OF BUILDING ANYTHING. THE SHOP SHOULD BE CALLED POOR PREFORMANCE. if anybody wants further proof i will send you pictures

Quick Reply: moorepreformancetexas