DFW Meets

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW Meets

Hey guys, was hoping I could get a list of all the current meets that go on during a consistent basis, like weekly or what not. I don't know a whole lot of fbody owners in the area, so finding these things just through conventional means is a chore. Thanks in advance.

I've been going to the Rice Killer meets but those things are pretty far from me, so I was just curious what else is out there.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LeadFarmer
Hey guys, was hoping I could get a list of all the current meets that go on during a consistent basis, like weekly or what not. I don't know a whole lot of fbody owners in the area, so finding these things just through conventional means is a chore. Thanks in advance.

I've been going to the Rice Killer meets but those things are pretty far from me, so I was just curious what else is out there.
RKC meet in Plano on Mondays, Cowtown meet in Fort Worth on Tuesdays, Wednesday not sure, Carrollton Meet on Thursdays, Frosty's meet in Denton and Coit and 190 meet in Plano on Fridays, Kellers Hamburgers in Dallas on Saturdays, TIT meet in Keller/Southlake on Sundays.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

There ya go
Old 06-11-2013, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its not weekly, but it is a big meet with A LOT of different cars...

Cars and Coffee in Plano is the first Saturday of every month from 8am to noon. The lot fills up pretty quickly, and there are reserved sections too. Like, for me, there is Cadillac Row...and we are allowed to have spots of Cadillac parking only until around 8 to 815.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

I go to the Texas Imports Today meet every once in a while. Despite its name, there are a lot of domestics and exotics that show up from time to time. They always try to keep things nice and organized and they kick out the tards that burnout/rev
Old 06-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Launching!

A bunch of fast cars been meeting at the new taco casa in irving on mondays off 183.....the new toll road is nearby...great meet.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Thanks, ill start checking our the carrollton, cowtown, and cars and coffee in July

Quick Reply: DFW Meets