Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Real classy Chris. Get drug on camera and the truth comes out. All the runs that you say you drug LMR, Ford GT, etc, etc, I never seen a video. I actually post a video and paragraphs of slander fill the forums.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
"Eat a bag of dicks" and "flash is jelly" are the 2 most entertaining comments I have seen in this ridiculous thread. Lol just sayin
lol. Both cars are nice/quick no doubt, but they would get drug by my WS6 on waste gate.

The excuses in this thread are hilarious and to be honest it was a lose/lose situation for Kevin. Since he won because he was "supposed" to but now the amount of cars lengths he won by isn't sufficient for the nut-swingers.

If he would have lost, he lost to a car that makes less power, budget build etc.

95% of the people in this thread will never have anything to compete with either so the criticizing coming from most is

Last edited by FlashWS6; 11-14-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
lol. Both cars are nice/quick no doubt, but they would get drug by my WS6 on waste gate.

The excuses in this thread are hilarious and to be honest it was a lose/lose situation for Kevin. Since he won because he was "supposed" to but now the amount of cars lengths he won by isn't sufficient for the nut-swingers.

If he would have lost, he lost to a car that makes less power, budget build etc.

95% of the people in this thread will never have anything compete with either so the criticizing coming from most is
Oh snap
Old 11-14-2013, 06:29 PM
TECH Regular

95% of the people in this thread will never have anything to compete with either so the criticizing coming from most is
Chris car is only a budget build next to Kevin's car...His car was much faster with a SPR 150 shot then it was with G forces or who ever 250 shot anyways.. If i ever had that much money in a motor i would simply cry and then beat my own self up for being retarded to spend that amount of money on any engine when its not necessary.

Bottom line is this... Auto vs 6sp.. auto better win ever time.. hands down..when it comes to fast cars..and it should have never been that close.. Chris car, at best, i believe only went 10.6 ish at the track..

The real winner is Chris Delgato... to many always forget the tuner until crap blows up!!
Old 11-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by joshtownsend
Chris car is only a budget build next to Kevin's car...His car was much faster with a SPR 150 shot then it was with G forces or who ever 250 shot anyways.. If i ever had that much money in a motor i would simply cry and then beat my own self up for being retarded to spend that amount of money on any engine when its not necessary.

Bottom line is this... Auto vs 6sp.. auto better win ever time.. hands down..when it comes to fast cars..and it should have never been that close.. Chris car, at best, i believe only went 10.6 ish at the track..

The real winner is Chris Delgato... to many always forget the tuner until crap blows up!!
Chris Delgado FTW!!
Old 11-14-2013, 06:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by slowredz
You talk a lot
I know. You must like it. It is hard to explain stuff to slow people sometimes.

P.S. I wrote this slow because you probably read slow....Yankee
Old 11-14-2013, 07:05 PM
On The Tree

Hilarious thread. Full of excuses, nut swinging and guys that are pretty clueless.

Texted with Flash earlier, we both agree that it's a lose/lose situation when you race certain people.

The arguments being made are on par with a group of middle school girls arguing over their clothes. Pathetic.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:06 PM
formerly Chris p 02 (11-04-2011)

Originally Posted by khenry
Real classy Chris. Get drug on camera and the truth comes out. All the runs that you say you drug LMR, Ford GT, etc, aaetc, I never seen a video. I actually post a video and paragraphs of slander fill the forums.
Classic lol you come on here bash me post trash video and then give me props. Your talking **** to me because Ren said l spun. You call me and leave a message on my phone wanting to talk man to man after all your bull ****. Kevin l have nothing to say to you other than your a chump, good lock on your car I'm done ******* with you drama boy
Old 11-14-2013, 07:13 PM
formerly Chris p 02 (11-04-2011)

You see Kevin your drama is being looked down on by winters and flash your going to be shunned
Old 11-14-2013, 07:20 PM
TECH Resident

If they didn't want the criticizing they would have only showed there friends the videos. They posted on tech. I guess people criticizing pro ball players or UFC fighters is a joke as well. Your car must run a lot faster than your brain.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by codyvette
If they didn't want the criticizing they would have only showed there friends the videos. They posted on tech. I guess people criticizing pro ball players or UFC fighters is a joke as well. Your car must run a lot faster than your brain.
Show me a post where people criticize pro ball players/Ufc fighters decisions on how much they spent on their training or how they got to where they are.

To try and talk down on someone's setup because they spent more than the other person is stupid.

It's a lose/lose like a said. Don't forget to pick up your poms poms when you get up from your knees.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

Show me a post where people criticize pro ball players/Ufc fighters decisions on how much they spent on their training or how they got to where they are.

To try and talk down on someone's setup because they spent more than the other person is stupid.

It's a lose/lose like a said. Don't forget to pick up your poms poms when you get up from your knees.
Told Ya.... I am not getting off my knees Until your mom gets off her elbows

See , I can act like a Retarded *** also
Old 11-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
Told Ya.... I am not getting off my knees Until your mom gets off her elbows

See , I can act like a Retarded *** also
U brought his mom into this? That's pretty fucked up. I've met the woman and I assure you she deserves alot more respect then that.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks to Nineball....

BUMP
Old 12-06-2013, 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

Since nineball saw fit to bring this back, I will start by apologizing to 1Sickz28. I should not havr went there with the s*&# talking. I don't want any one else to think I am apologizing to them though because I am not. I was told you go by flash. I see in your article you mentioned dragging $300000 Lambo's and such. This is what I am referring to when I say more work with less. This is all I was trying to explain to Khenry and he got butt hurt. He is just comes off as a guy that does that no matter what unless you are calling him awesome, great, king, etc. LOL Your car is bad *** and so is Kevin's, that was not my point. Thanks
Old 12-06-2013, 12:07 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I grew up broke. I busted *** to gain a higher level of success and income. The whole "bang for the buck" and "do more with less" is just a cop out. When people earn more, most people prefer to spend more. I never held that against anyone, I simply took notes and learned how to do it myself. Run what ya brung, who cares what it cost.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I grew up broke. I busted *** to gain a higher level of success and income. The whole "bang for the buck" and "do more with less" is just a cop out. When people earn more, most people prefer to spend more. I never held that against anyone, I simply took notes and learned how to do it myself. Run what ya brung, who cares what it cost.
I don't care about your opinion. I posted one more time in here to apologize to 1Sickz28. That is all.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So LMR said any day of the week...other people got quiet all the sudden...so where we at with this?
Old 12-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stroked96Bowtie
So LMR said any day of the week...other people got quiet all the sudden...so where we at with this?
You're in the wrong thread.. That's where we're at with this
Old 12-07-2013, 02:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Funny stuff!!

Quick Reply: Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)