The Tuner LSX

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Tuner LSX

After dealing with 2 well known performance shops here Houston my car wasn't running for ****. Both shops kept saying it's a vacuum leak or some sensor and after replacing the so called problems the end result was the same a car that couldn't perform. I was at wits end about to give up on this car then I get a pm from lorenz from LSX Power Tuning. I must say his knowledge on a fbody and gm motors blew me away. He fixed the tune my car runs awesome not to mention his laid back and honest person to deal with. He took the time and showed me what he changed in the tune took the time with drive ability and mad sure I was happy with my car. A long story short if you're looking for a bad *** tuner don't hesitate to hit him up well worth the drive. Thanks again Lorenz for putting me back on the streets.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:07 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

It was a pleasure. Glad there wasnt anything actually wrong with the car except for a bad tune. It just needed a proper tune, you cant just load a tune in a car and do a couple dyno pulls and expect it to drive good. Cant wait to see how it does at the track.

Thanks again
Old 05-02-2014, 07:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSX Power Tuning
It was a pleasure. Glad there wasnt anything actually wrong with the car except for a bad tune. It just needed a proper tune, you cant just load a tune in a car and do a couple dyno pulls and expect it to drive good. Cant wait to see how it does at the track.

Thanks again
Wish more tuners thought like u do instead of just thinking about a quick money job.. I've had my share of fd up tunes from shops in Houston

Quick Reply: The Tuner LSX