Watts Link

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Watts Link

Anyone running a Watts Link?

Looking for a local supplier, or a used setup if anyone is selling one.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I've talked to several people that run them and love em. Most run the Fayes II from what I've seen.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Launching!

I plan to run an MWC one on mine. Fays2 makes a good one I'm sure but it weighs 29 lbs whereas the MWC one weighs ~10 lbs and clears Kooks true duals. Seconded on the talked to people that run them and they say it makes a night and day difference. Sam Strano says even though it helps mostly with handling it should help in straight line since it keeps the body from shifting left to right. If you've got the coin I'd say go for it.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by newchevyman
I plan to run an MWC one on mine. Fays2 makes a good one I'm sure but it weighs 29 lbs whereas the MWC one weighs ~10 lbs and clears Kooks true duals. Seconded on the talked to people that run them and they say it makes a night and day difference. Sam Strano says even though it helps mostly with handling it should help in straight line since it keeps the body from shifting left to right. If you've got the coin I'd say go for it.
Hadn't heard of that one. Their website didn't list a price, that's not a good sign haha. Do you know the price?

Also, was kind of hoping Texas Speed or someone local sold them. Not a huge problem though.

Got a new job on the horizon, if that happens that will be my present to myself.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FlatBlack
Hadn't heard of that one. Their website didn't list a price, that's not a good sign haha. Do you know the price?

Also, was kind of hoping Texas Speed or someone local sold them. Not a huge problem though.

Got a new job on the horizon, if that happens that will be my present to myself.
Their website does not list it. I plan to do their LCAs, torque arm, k-member, etc. Here's a link to it. Given the thread is only a week or two old that may be why it's not listed on their site.

MWC Watt's Link
Old 03-03-2015, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by newchevyman
Their website does not list it. I plan to do their LCAs, torque arm, k-member, etc. Here's a link to it. Given the thread is only a week or two old that may be why it's not listed on their site.

MWC Watt's Link
I emailed them today, they said $670 + shipping, which is just slightly cheaper than Strano's Fays 2.

Looks really nice, can't believe the weight savings! If that's true, I'm definitely going to go with the MWC link.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What exactly does a watts link do?
Old 03-13-2015, 03:32 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

We just released our new BMR watts links last week. Our new watts link is considerably less expensive but still offers improvements over the other brands available. Here is a link to the BMR watts link off our website:

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=p...4a52a136a7b2a2

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 03-13-2015, 03:34 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
What exactly does a watts link do?
It basically replaces the panhard bar and allows the rear suspension to articulate yet still keeps the rear end located properly. It also allows for roll center adjustments to be made on the car.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: Watts Link