Powerfab

Old 04-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I stand by my statement- no reason to run it constantly through a holiday weekend. Shows complete disregard for the situation.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:37 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

More and more this issue isn’t leaving Power Fab the only one in this predicament, Prospeed (D3) has had similar issues as they’re near a neighborhood. Those guys have gone through a lot of preventive measures to decrease noise, but I believe they still catch flack. They're also a good bit away. On the shop side, it's tough, because a lot of places, even industrial parks, simply don't want performance shops in there. Either due to noise, parking or other shops burning them on leases in the past. Hope y'all can come to some sort of resolution, unfortunately for shops in this situation like Power Fab, if people complain constantly to the leasing company/owner of the property, it could lead to them being forced to move. I imagine those guys don't want that.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1965GP
I stand by my statement- no reason to run it constantly through a holiday weekend. Shows complete disregard for the situation.
Our business doesn't close for that particular holiday. We aren't disregarding anything. We are at work, working.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Powerfab