What wideband

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default What wideband

I need to get a wideband that is decent and will work with hp tuners. Which one is best for the $$?
Old 02-18-2018, 10:57 AM
8 Second Club

Received 94 Likes on 75 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Have had good results with the AEM. Good value unit and has an output for HPtuners.
Sensors last for a bit unless you use leaded gas.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

If you are e mounting it in a single car permanently, I would get an AEM. I use the ones with the analog face to kind of match the gauges that are already there and because it doesn't jump around so fast you can't begin to read it like a digital gauge. If you don't like the AEM, almost all of the have an out put wire which will log in HPtuners. I have replaced the Autometer gauge in my buddies Corvette because it went South. However it is the only failure I know of.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I picked up an aem from summit yesterday. Nice piece. Im having some weird lt ans st trims. One side is rich st and good on the other with 25 lt and sometimes up to -20 lt on the other side. Cant figure it out unless my maf is bad. Gotta get hp on it so i can try and figure out what is bad. Tune has been fine for almost a year and now this...really strange. I was leaning toward the aem anyway because of sheer cost but it helped it was on sale as well 😉