Getting an Inspection In Houston

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 02:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting an Inspection In Houston

Do any of you Houston guys know where i could get an inspection with my check engine light on. Maybe some of you have a connection or maybe some of you work at an inspection shop, i dont know just thought id try, i just dont feel like getting the 02 sims just to get my damn inspection done.thanks

anthony
Old 12-18-2004, 10:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by KATNZ28
Do any of you Houston guys know where i could get an inspection with my check engine light on. Maybe some of you have a connection or maybe some of you work at an inspection shop, i dont know just thought id try, i just dont feel like getting the 02 sims just to get my damn inspection done.thanks

anthony
I got one done today for an extra $20. The guy actually told me he was friends with someone from XXX and does alot of their cars. Its on the SE side. PM me and I'll give you the info.

Last edited by CRAGER; 12-20-2004 at 05:00 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
I got one done today for an extra $20. The guy actually told me he was friends with someone from XXX and does alot of their cars. Its on the SE side. PM me and I'll give you the info.

nice one you fool. Get XXX's name dirty with **** like that. IF you ask me this guy sounds like a cop Good one Use your head- if some one comes here to ask for Inspection Stickers thats a Cop looking for a bust. Like before Nice one dum ***.

Last edited by CRAGER; 12-20-2004 at 05:00 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:21 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by regorih355
nice one you fool. Get XXX's name dirty with **** like that. IF you ask me this guy sounds like a cop Good one Use your head- if some one comes here to ask for Inspection Stickers thats a Cop looking for a bust. Like before Nice one dum ***.

I agree I should have left XXXs name out of it. However, I pmed him first and was "pretty" sure he was good. I'm not trying to ruin my hook up either.

Last edited by CRAGER; 12-20-2004 at 05:01 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:07 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Guys, just chill out. I cleaned up both of you guys messes with contact info.

regorih355- Not only did you qoute his post with the contact info but you typed it as well. Every freaking post in this thread had XXX's name involved in it.

Please keep it in PM's and not get anyone in trouble here.

Thanks,
Craig.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:19 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KATNZ28

anthony
just go to MTI or HPE or G-force, or SOMEWHERE and have your rear O2's tuned out. you live in houston for petes sake . i had to drive to houston from beaumont just to see a non-stock f-bodies!! you wont have to buy a complete tune, but you can save some cash over buying O2 sims, and have anything else you need (or dont need lol) tuned out.

just look at my sig and you can bet your sweet *** i diddnt pay 500$ for a bunch of ! mods lol