The Aggies did it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 05:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who cares, we beat them by double digits in basketball, let Mmiller say the same lame *** **** about the corps, he says the same **** in every thread, I am suprised anybody even listens to him anymore...

Last edited by Sprayed1998; 01-14-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
Kyle Field in NOT a memorial to fallen Aggie soldiers. There is nothing sacred about the stadium or the field. The Memorial Student Center is the memorial at the school for the war veterans who have died in service, not the field. Maybe you ought to pull your head out of YOUR *** before you post something like that and make a fool out of youself. You seem to get your underwear in a knot over any post I make about atm. Get over it dude.

FYI, DKRTMS in Austin is a war memorial to soldiers that have given their lives in combat. The UT student body decided to dedicate the stadium in honor of the 198,520 Texans — 5,280 of whom lost their lives — who fought in World War I. On Veteran’s Recognition Day 1996, the stadium was rededicated to veterans of all wars in an effort to insure the memory of those who fought valiantly to preserve freedom.

Why does it irritate you if I poke fun at the CT's? As goofy as they are, they bring the ridicule on themselves. You must also believe in Santa Claus if you think the atm corps is real army. Can you tell me what percentage of the corps frat goes into the military? Thats really all it is is a warped, wacko frat. I'll bet you the percentage of CT's that actually end up in the military is in the single digit percentage. Can you prove me wrong?

Thats a pretty sad reflection of a group who takes itself so seriously and thinks they're "army". This country would be in a world of hurt if it depended on those dorks to defend us.
LOL your making my side cramp

I dont know about yall but there is always a ***** in every group to make it look bad. I dont go to either school but yeah i can see what your saying about guys that are acting like real army. I went to a few A&M games and can say i hated the cheers and all. But congrats to them for winning thier game.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:57 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
let Mmiller say the same lame *** **** about the corps, he says the same **** in every thread, I am suprised anybody even listens to him anymore...
What exactly did I say that wasn't an accurate observation about the corps? I don't think there is any BS about anything that I said. Maybe you are too biased about atm to see the truth, lol. Its funny that some Aggies actually agree with what I said. atm would be taken a lot more seriously by those outside of BCS if not for the corps and all of the weirdo/goofy stuff ags do.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:33 AM
12 Second Club

What exactly did I say that wasn't an accurate observation about the corps? I don't think there is any BS about anything that I said. Maybe you are too biased about atm to see the truth, lol. Its funny that some Aggies actually agree with what I said. atm would be taken a lot more seriously by those outside of BCS if not for the corps and all of the weirdo/goofy stuff ags do.
I'm over it........ have fun without Tucker for the rest of the year too......

And what I said earlier, I did not mean false, I have told you myself that I think the Corps are silly, I meant it was BS that you post the same gay **** over and over again, but I wouldnt expect you to understand that...
Old 01-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Texas Director

I guess its mutual then. Your opinions are absolutely meaningless to me. The rest of the world outside of BCS knows how the corps is. You shouldn't get bent out of shape when the truth is spoken.

As for atm in basketball. Uh, I wouldn't crow too loud just yet. The ags are much improved, but its a LONG season. Lets see atm do it over the long haul like Texas has done in basketball. Then people might be more impressed. Don't forget, the ags still have to come to Austin.

Funny how you didn't talk about football season. The ags had two close games at home that they were fortunate to win against Colorado and Tech, which are both below par teams, and that Texas cranked on the road. You lose those two games and all of the sudden the ags end up at 5-6 and out of a bowl, which they actually should have not been in a bowl if you bothered to watch the Cotton Bowl, getting blown out 38-7 by the other UT.

And then there's the routine annual *** whipping given to the ags by the Horns. Texas totally dominated the ags, winning 26-13 for UT's fifth win in a row over atm. The score was deceptive given that Vince gift wrapped the fumble that atm scored on. Also Texas has a interception returned for a touchdown called back in the fourth quarter on at ticky-tack penalty. atm scored only one offensive touchdown thanks to the tough Texas defense totally shutting down Reggie McNeal. In reality, the score should have been 40-7.

It must frustrating to be an aggy fan these days. atm sucks in all sports compared to Texas. How does it feel to be OWNED year after year by big brother! You guys get to say "wait until next year" again and claim your moral victories instead of actual victories, lol.

73-34-5!

Last edited by mmiller; 01-15-2005 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:23 PM
12 Second Club

Funny how you didn't talk about football season. The ags had two close games at home that they were fortunate to win against Colorado and Tech, which are both below par teams, and that Texas cranked on the road. You lose those two games and all of the sudden the ags end up at 5-6 and out of a bowl, which they actually should have not been in a bowl if you bothered to watch the Cotton Bowl, getting blown out 38-7 by the other UT.
Can't beat us in basketball, talk **** about last years football season..... How about you wait till we are playing football before you start talking **** about it again. By the looks of our recruiting class (#3 in the nation with 4 un-commited 5-stars with A&M on their list) it looks like we might do "ok" with the whole football thing next year, and you forget that 95% of last years class(#13 in the nation) was redshirted and will be hitting the feild this year. But unlike you, I will wait to talk **** about football, we do have 230 days untill the season starts you know. Oh and for last year, Texas didn't have any close games either right, I mean, they blew out Kansas and Arky, right. I can't wait to see Texas with out Robinson, Benson, and DJ. We will see how well Young can get it done through the air.....(snicker)

And I find it funny how you say you own us in all sports when you just got OWNED by A&M by double digits in basketball.......(waits for more 2004 season weak football smack.....)

Last edited by Sprayed1998; 01-15-2005 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Texas Director

Texas can't beat atm in basketball? UT has beaten atm in basketball 20 out of the last 22 times they've played. Can you say TOTAL DOMINATION! atm hasn't even been to the NCAA basketball tournament in something like 20 years.

Texas completely owns the ags in not only basketball, but every other sport as well. Its laughable because its no contest. Truth be told, there are a lot of schools, atm included that would love to trade places with Texas and the success the burnt orange has had and will continue to have in the future. Whats funny is you've been reduced to recruiting smack in football because the ags suck so bad. Why should I wait until football season starts to talk **** to you about the football season. Texas has bragging rights for another year again, ho hum.

Of course you WANT to talk smack about your aggies, but you can't because of scoreboard. Go ahead and assume that Texas won't replace Robinson and Tomey with assistants that are every bit as good, if not better. Coach Brown has already hired Ken Rucker as the new RB coach and the ags are shitting on themselves over that hire due to his coaching ability and also being an ace recruiter, as if Mack and Co. needs to get any better in that area. The Horns are reloading. We're in great shape at both RB and LB. If Coach Brown hires who I think they're going to hire as the DC you're really going to crap a brick.

What, do you think UT is going to go away or is going to cower up in a corner since Fran go there and has recruited a little better than RC? Fran should call Mack his daddy with the beatings the Horns have laid on the ags the last two years. Texas will continue to remain at the top of the Big 12 in all sports. atm wins one game against Texas and look how your flapping your gums.

Like I said, I'm impressed with what Gillespie has done so far, but time will tell if he can compete in the Big 12 consistently. They've got a long way to go, and beating Texas at home was good, but be careful, you may have to eat your words later when atm has to play in Austin. Do you even want to go there in baseball? If you would accept the fact that atm is second tier behind Texas in everything, maybe it wouldn't be such a letdown when the ags lose to Texas almost every time.

I can say one thing that the ags own Texas on. You guys won a national championship in meat judging, yes meat judging. Got us on that one!

Last edited by mmiller; 01-15-2005 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:16 PM
12 Second Club

Texas can't beat atm in basketball? UT has beaten atm in basketball 20 out of the last 22 times they've played. Can you say TOTAL DOMINATION! Dude, your a freaking moron. atm hasn't even been to the NCAA basketball tournament in something like 20 years.

Texas completely owns the ags in not only basketball, but every other sport as well. Its laughable because its no contest. Truth be told, there are a lot of schools, atm included that would love to trade places with Texas and the success the burnt orange has had and will continue to have in the future. Whats funny is you've been reduced to recruiting smack in football because the ags suck so bad. Why should I wait until football season starts to talk **** to you about the football season. Texas has bragging rights for another year, ho hum, again. Of course you WANT to talk smack about your aggies, but you can't because of scoreboard. Go ahead and assumethat Texas won't replace Robinson and Tomey with assistants that are every bit as good, if not better. Coach Brown has already hired Ken Rucker as the new RB coach and the ags are shitting on themselves over that hire due to his coaching ability and also being an ace recruiter, as if Texas needs to get any better in that area. The Horns are reloading. We're in great shape at both RB and LB. What, do you think UT is going away or is going to cower up in a corner or something since Fran go there? Texas will continue to remain at the top of the Big 12 in all sports. atm wins one game against Texas and look how your flapping your gums. Like I said, I'm impressed with what Gillespie has done so far, but time will tell if he can compete in the Big 12 consistently. They've got a long way already, and beating Texas at home was good, but be careful, you may have to eat your words later when atm has to play in Austin. Do you even want to go there in baseball? I can say one thing that the ags own Texas on. You guys won a national championship in meat judging, yes meat judging. Got us on that one!
Oh well, I think we are a top 10 pre-season baseball team, not sure what Texas is at. We should be pretty good this year. I am not sold on the basketball team yet either, but we plat Tech today in Lubbock so that should tell us alot, if you can beat a good Big 12 team on the road it says alot. As for football, yea, you have scoreboard, so I am not gonna talk **** about that, but we are putting together a very good recruiting class, not to mention the top ranked JUCO players we got to fill in some weak spots right away. ESPN has us at #13 for the pre-season as of right now, I am not sure how much that will change come August, but we will see. I am not sure about Texas next year, they lose Benson, which was the biggest part of their offense, they have a few scat back type guys, but who knows how that will work out, Texas has relied on a Williams/Benson type back for a long time now, next year will be the 1st time they don't have one, at least a proven one. Should be interesting to see what happens, I think you guys biggest mistake was scheduling Ohio State on the road for your 2nd game next year, I think they will be very tough.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Texas Director

BTW, what are you talking about regarding PJ Tucker? I'm watching him on the court right now.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:33 PM
12 Second Club

He will not be playing the 2nd half of the year because of his grades....
Old 01-15-2005, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

The rest of the world outside of BCS knows how the corps is. You shouldn't get bent out of shape when the truth is spoken.
WOW...Mother of all biased and unsupported blanket statements

Last edited by PhatT/A; 01-15-2005 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Ok, yes Texas beats us at Basketball most of the time, congrats...yes their football team has beat us 5 times in a row - I hate that as much as any other Ag. But to say they wern't a good team this year in football is just ridiculous. We were better than our record indicated. Sure we played a horrible bowl game, but we played UT close most of the game. You guys were shut out against OU, but we scored 35 points...had a chance to tie it up on the last play of the game. And TTU is a top 25 football team, Colorado went to the Big 12 champ game (sure north was lame this year and they got spanked, but still). And you're calling those crappy teams?

And why do your insults ALWAYS go back to the Corps. It's understood that a lot of Aggies don't necessarily like them a bunch either (some do, some don't, most just don't care very much). They're only 5% of the entire student body, it doesn't make sense why you base your entire logic against A&M off them.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:05 PM
12 Second Club

We lost to the #3 team, the #4 team, the #5 team, and a top 10 Tennessee team, and then there was the Baylor mishap, but besides that, we just lost to top 10 teams...
Old 01-15-2005, 08:53 PM
12 Second Club

GOD DAMNIT, we just got beat by Texas Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Texas Director

Lol, what did you think, that the aggies were going to go undefeated and win the Big 12? Maybe its because Tech just has a better team.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:20 PM
12 Second Club

Since they had already lost to Kansas, no, I didnt think they would go undefeated.
Old 01-16-2005, 03:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol, what did you think, that the aggies were going to go undefeated and win the Big 12? Maybe its because Tech just has a better team.
Maybe we lost because of the Corp of Cadets...only MMiller can make that connection
Old 01-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Texas Director

atm should lose just because of the corps, lol. People outside of the aggie group-think mentality truly don't realize what a black eye those morons gives a&m.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:22 AM

atm should lose just because of the corps, lol. People outside of the aggie group-think mentality truly don't realize what a black eye those morons gives a&m.

Morning Matt.....t u rules

I'll be in town this week. I'll give you a call.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by GREGGO
Morning Matt.....UT rules

I'll be in town this week. I'll give you a call.
I've been waiting for your call. I sure am thirsty!

Quick Reply: The Aggies did it!!!