Tomball Cops: WARNING

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by yellowchev02
Just a little heads up guys........ I saw a grey unmarked impala with black rims and darker than Texas legal tint, he pulled over 2 cars that i know of this morning on cherry, i have also heard of a black and pewter impala with the same black windows/tint so if you think its an unmarked car chances are it is. Just today on the way to school i saw 4 cars pulled over, stay away from west main(2920) during school zone hrs.

That car sped past me today in front of kroger, didnt think nuttin of it though
Old 05-12-2005, 07:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PSYKOZ28
That car sped past me today in front of kroger, didnt think nuttin of it though
Interesting, same place the Honda sped past me one of the times. That and they use the Kroger parking lot to set up speed traps now. I wonder if he was bait for you to race? Did it look like the car was going someplace or just speed by for the hell of screwing with you?

Vernon
Old 05-12-2005, 03:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by yellowchev02
Just a little heads up guys........ I saw a grey unmarked impala with black rims and darker than Texas legal tint, he pulled over 2 cars that i know of this morning on cherry, i have also heard of a black and pewter impala with the same black windows/tint so if you think its an unmarked car chances are it is. Just today on the way to school i saw 4 cars pulled over, stay away from west main(2920) during school zone hrs.
Man I didnt realize it was gettin that bad in Tomball, Matt. We'll have to make it down further into houston when I'm back there visiting on the 18th

Get Adam, Stefan, and Steven together and we'll cruise

later,
-Zach
Old 05-12-2005, 04:22 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Yea man tomball cops are getting worse by the day today i saw another person pulled over, they are getting at least 1 every time i go down main. i got alot of new spots to go to.......... your going to have alot of fun in those Cobras

Quick Reply: Tomball Cops: WARNING