Need a place to work on my car.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 02:32 AM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a place to work on my car.

OK fellas heres my sisuation. I live in a apartment complex and live right across from the office. I got a note on my door Monday about working on my car Saturday. I was using the air tools to cut out some of the bracket under my hood so my new clear lid wouldn`t scrape against it like my old one did. I need to do some weight reduction now and was going to my parents house to work on the car, but my Mom started trippin on me. My Dad was all ready to help me work on it, then befor I left the appartment headed that way I got a nasty call from my Mom. Enough about that. I want to know if anyone knows of a storage that I can rent for one month that has electrical conections and allows people to do stuff like work on cars. My cousin rents a storage that he has 2 cars in it that he works on and some people actually have buisness there that they do carpentry and stuff. The only thing is that his storage is about 40 minutes from my place. I looked in the yellow pages and couldn`t find anything that said they allow this kind of stuff like working on cars. I guess I may end up calling some of them on my side of town. I`m on the NW side of Houston if anyone knows of a place.
Al