Blaming the wrong person

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005 | 10:26 PM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Default Blaming the wrong person

I left something out on my last post, so this will make more sense

so i was walking to my car after class today, and i saw that someone had side swiped my car (grazed it, there is a deep scratch and a dent in the fender above the driver side rear wheel), so i am like ****, but it could have been worse..., I am so sure that its the big *** SUV that was parked next to me that did this. So i call my body guy, he said it shouldnt cost too much, so anyway this was all awhile ago, i was just like, great when i tell my parents this (the handle my insurance), they are gonna be pissed off. So my mom got home a little while ago, and i go to her and say, come with me, to go out and show her my car, so i step out with her, show her my car, and she is like, thats nothing, its hardly anything, and she takes me to her car, there is this massive dent in her back bumper.......
she is the one that backed into my car, i laughed my *** when when she told me.
Old 07-25-2005 | 11:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

She's going to get it fixed right?
Old 07-25-2005 | 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it's hard to be mad when mom's do that. one of my good friend's mom (who is really really hot too) backed into my 91 and ripped it a new one. i couldn't be mad at her and just hoped she'd pay me in hot jacuzzi sex . i guess cash was ok though.....
Old 07-25-2005 | 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol kick her ***!!! just kidding!!! its hard to be mad at her!!! thats funny
Old 07-26-2005 | 12:09 AM
TECH Addict

My dad clipped my clipped my rear bumper with his lexus and left a dent lmao. Couldn't do nothing bout it though he pays the insurance, lol.