Brad Lidge theme song?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002C5COUPE
Dan Miceli had a theme song?!
Yeah... he had a couple actually. They were called "I Suck at Life and Pitching under Pressure" and "Jim Edmounds is my Daddy"
Old 08-11-2005, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Morbid
I seriously doubt someone could mistake Slayer for Breaking Benjamin.
well he was on 94.5 the buzz and they asked why he piked his theme song and he said cause breaking benjamin was his fave band...maybe it changed so chill out
Old 08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, i heard him on the Buzz this morning also. I the part of the song they played before he came on...
"It's time to bring the game..." is what I heard, the line before it was something about "pain".

lyrics to Drowning Pool's "the game"
http://www.lyricsstyle.com/d/drowningpool/thegame.html
Old 08-12-2005, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just an additional note..the occasional intro for Bagwell is NOT that talentless **** Puff Daddy's 'Come with me'....it's Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine. Try not to ever confuse that pud's monstrosity with the latter killer jam. And this argument has been had before with friends whilst sitting in Minute Maid Park and it has been proven and words eaten.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

I just wanna say yall don't pay attention when you go to a game....they play the same song for Brad Lidge every time he comes out of the bullpen...I should know i have been to 3/4 of home games this year and its Motorhead - The Game....same theme song Triple H uses in wrestling...don't get me wrong wrestling is lame and i don't watch it but i downloaded the song thats what it came up as.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:05 AM
On The Tree

Oh and for you fair weather fans...if you need to know something about the astros ask don't assume....and as for you HAWGS learn what your talking about...Miceli is acttually one of our best relievers...he does real well when it counts and to be honest i'd rather have Miceli on the mound before Springer.
Old 09-17-2005, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 8 UR 5.0
Oh and for you fair weather fans...if you need to know something about the astros ask don't assume....and as for you HAWGS learn what your talking about...Miceli is acttually one of our best relievers...he does real well when it counts and to be honest i'd rather have Miceli on the mound before Springer.
Miceli sucks. I think about 4 million people in Houston would agree with me too, including the managers and owner of the Astros.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:42 AM
10 Second Fun Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy that works the Astros games for the sounds, Nunne he works for mix 96.5 i think its www.khmx.com. Write him an email.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

You're calling me a fair weather fan and you think Miceli still plays for us. Next you'll tell me we should have kept Tim Redding.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks, but I can do without seeing this in the playoffs anymore. Looks like "mile high" Miceli is playing in mile high stadium nowadays. Thank god.

Cp
Old 09-19-2005, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CP05GMC

Thanks, but I can do without seeing this in the playoffs anymore. Looks like "mile high" Miceli is playing in mile high stadium nowadays. Thank god.

Cp

that picture says it all
Old 09-19-2005, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Ok sorry i worded that wrong Miceli was a good reliever....everyone messes up. Brad Lidge even messes up and yall don't down him. Clemens went into slump and i didnt here and crap being talked.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok sorry i worded that wrong Miceli was a good reliever....everyone messes up. Brad Lidge even messes up and yall don't down him. Clemens went into slump and i didnt here and crap being talked.
Clemens "slump" was for two games where he allowed a total of less than 8 runs and in all of his other performances he has been stellar... please don't try and compare Mecili to Clemens or Lidge, that is just idiotic.

Mecili was decent during the regular season... but he choked big time in the playoffs and gave up a huge game winning homer that could have sent the Astros to their first World Series. I am sorry, but I don't have a lot of room in my heart for him.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

The problem with Miceli is that he would go out there thinking he was gonna blow by good hitters with his mediocre fastball. He didnt have his good stuff anymore, too bad for us our other relievers last year werent much better and a lot less experinced. Hopefully this year they can provide the decent middle relief that we needed last year to go on.

Cp

Quick Reply: Brad Lidge theme song?