San Angelo

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 12:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default San Angelo

What's the Fastest F-Body here in San Angelo???
Old 08-14-2005, 08:45 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

I own the car claimed to be the (former) fastest street driven F-body in San Angelo. I say claimed because that's what the original owner felt. I have no clue who all is up there and how quick they are. I'm just trolling your thread as the car left that area in April '03 when I bought it.

(It's the Vortech blown '01 SS in my sig)
Old 08-14-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

That thing runs 11's??
Old 08-14-2005, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ask the same question on this board: www.saracing.net That is San Angelo's local forum.

You will probably find your answer faster there.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:06 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by asudecat
That thing runs 11's??
Hell, it should run a high 10 if I drove it right. It's never been to the track. Stock rear end, stock tranny, and until very recently it had the original clutch. The car is in immaculate condition with 11K miles. Never been in any kind of weather and never spent a night outside in it's life. I wipe the wheel wells down when I get back from Sunday drives.

It's just too nice to beat on at the track. Both I and the former owner have done a little on the street from ~40 MPH in 2nd gear on up. Anything lower and it just annihilates the F1's and starts fishtailing all over. Anyway it was supposedly undefeated in San Angelo. It is undefeated in Austin, but there are certainly cars around here that could hand me my ***. (I've just been careful not to tangle with them. )

Last edited by TWS; 08-14-2005 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TWS
Hell, it should run a high 10 if I drove it right. It's never been to the track. Stock rear end, stock tranny, and until very recently it had the original clutch. The car is in immaculate condition with 11K miles. Never been in any kind of weather and never spent a night outside in it's life. I wipe the wheel wells down when I get back from Sunday drives.

It's just too nice to beat on at the track. Both I and the former owner have done a little on the street from ~40 MPH in 2nd gear on up. Anything lower and it just annihilates the F1's and starts fishtailing all over. Anyway it was supposedly undefeated in San Angelo. It is undefeated in Austin, but there are certainly cars around here that could hand me my ***. (I've just been careful not to tangle with them. )

That's awesome that it only has 11k on the clock. Yea I plan on resetting my miles to 0............since i will keep it for the rest of my life and am replacing every freakin thing you could imagine on it.
when im done with my baby it should be over 500rwhp..........I think I have decided to go with the victor intake instead of my LT4. Should be interesting.
I will more likely be living in Austin next year after school. I'll give ya a holler some time