Shoping for a ring.. need help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buy a cheap one.... tell her it was exspensive. Then use the extra $$$$$ on your F-body! Just a sugestion..... Or, buy her a nice one and you a cheap one. Either way, shop around, wheel and deal, all they can say is NO! Good luck
Old 09-07-2005, 11:29 PM
FormerVendor

i wish i understood the jewerly game and diamonds like i do cars lol... this would be easier and less stressfull... man, i COULD get her a HUGE fake diamond lol... Panties deffinitly on the ground lol...
Old 09-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Staging Lane

"She's a beautiful girl, why don't you love her enough to buy her this ring?" bit.
Man, I think they all use that line. Anyway as much as Jared marks stuff up and has bad diamonds, I think I am going to buy from them. The warranty/replacement thing they have is really good. If your diamond falls out or breaks you get a brand new diamond.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:08 AM
TECH Junkie

If you are looking for some real classy engagement rings you can't beat www.baileybanksandbiddle.com they have tons of locations in the Houston area, I got my girlfriend of 5 years engagement ring from the Galleria location. I purchased the perfect Princess-Cut Three-Stone Diamond Ring in Platinum 2 1/2(ctw.) Clarity -VVS2, G-color(near colorless). Back in Dec. Still have 10 months to get her wedding band she picked out

But from what I have learned from different people to always check the Clarity, and color. before shelling out the $$$. O and get insurance on your purchase. If you have any questions let me know if I can help

Brandon