Bring On Ou

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Texas Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sooner, how is it that we're poor winners on here? Everyone is just celebrating a big win and solidifying Texas' #2 national ranking. I have a feeling that its eating at you how OU sucks this year and Texas is a legitimate power. F the haters!

Hook'em!!!

Texas, Texas, Ye haw!!
Old 09-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
Sooner, how is it that we're poor winners on here? Everyone is just celebrating a big win and solidifying Texas' #2 national ranking. I have a feeling that its eating at you how OU sucks this year and Texas is a legitimate power. F the haters!

Hook'em!!!

Texas, Texas, Ye haw!!
what year did you graduate...or are you still a student or what not?
Old 09-11-2005, 12:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

god damn... sooner, you are ******, and should be banned for making a name to talk ****....

WHOS HOUSE??!?!?!?!?

HORNS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!ONE
Old 09-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
god damn... sooner, you are ******, and should be banned for making a name to talk ****....

WHOS HOUSE??!?!?!?!?

HORNS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!ONE
damnitt i was hoping slowta's house
Old 09-11-2005, 12:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SlowTA
damnitt i was hoping slowta's house

next year! i promise
Old 09-11-2005, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller

Hook'em!!!

Texas, Texas, Ye haw!!
Yeh, I don't see anyone being a poor sport here? Unless singing out some school songs, and showing some school spirit is looked down upon in Norman? Oh yeah, and BTW, you can't group us all into one category b/c I recall meeting penty of ******* Sooner fans 4 years straight... but hey it's all good b/c I am a classy guy and am looking forward to Dallas, till then...
Old 09-11-2005, 12:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by txhorns281
Yeh, I don't see anyone being a poor sport here? Unless singing out some school songs, and showing some school spirit is looked down upon in Norman? Oh yeah, and BTW, you can't group us all into one category b/c I recall meeting penty of ******* Sooner fans 4 years straight... but hey it's all good b/c I am a classy guy and am looking forward to Dallas, till then...

you are the man will, i wish you could of been up here for a lil partying
Old 09-11-2005, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
I was there for the end of the Mackovic era through the Ricky Williams era. I saw Ricky break the rushing record and win the Heisman, and I also saw us lose 66-3 at home against UCLA. My favorite moment was Steelers Roll Left in the first Big 12 title game.

Oh, and our group was called the University of Texas Longhorn Band.

-Mike
Mike, those must have been some very exciting times, I dunno bout having to toot a horn all game long or anything, but a guaranteed seat is always a great thing! HOOK EM!
Old 09-11-2005, 12:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
you are the man will, i wish you could of been up here for a lil partying
yeh yeh those days are a little past I guess for me, but now that you've got the batton (spelling?), why the hell are you sitting here on your computer, go out there and have some fun dammit!
Old 09-11-2005, 12:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeh yeh those days are a little past I guess for me, but now that you've got the batton (spelling?), why the hell are you sitting here on your computer, go out there and have some fun dammit!

oh no worries, some ladies just came over..now the fun begins
Old 09-11-2005, 01:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Mike, those must have been some very exciting times, I dunno bout having to toot a horn all game long or anything, but a guaranteed seat is always a great thing! HOOK EM!
I wouldn't trade those memories for anything in the world. I was an idiot and didn't join LHB until my 4th year (long story), but the three football seasons I marched were among the happiest times in my life. In addition to getting a seat at every home game, I also got to go to Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, California, Arizona (Fiesta Bowl), plus all the in-state trips. Crazy times. It was amazing to watch people get absolutely HAMMERED the night before a game, get up (or, in many cases, STAY up) and go through a football game without missing a beat (literally). You know it's bad when you see the banner at Posse East saying "THE POSSE EAST WELCOMES THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS LONGHORN BAND".

-Mike